Chapter 2

I fell and landed on my butt, but I was fairly certain that I was about to lean against the wall. I took a look around myself and saw my cart as well as the 9 3/4 sign.

I let out a breath of relief and stood up brushing myself off. I pushed my stuff towards the train and hopped on looking for a compartment. And let me tell you something. That was not easy.

I searched until I finally found an empty one and stuck my headphones on turning the music up all the way. I started doodling listening to Never Enough by Rebecca Ferguson when someone started AGGRESSIVELY JABBING me on the shoulder! I look up to see two identical red heads and take off the headphones. "Yes?" I ask them.

They both just stare at me with smiles on there face when they start talking. "Are you new?" One of them says. "Yes I am." I replied with a smile. "Nice. I'm Fred! This is my brother George." Fred says pointing to the one who first started talking to me. I sat there trying to find the difference between the two, even if they were the tiniest things.

I noticed that George was more shy and Fred was on the more outgoing side. There may not be physical features that I have found yet and I may not have known them for long, but I know that it would be how I'll know who is who for the time being.

"You mind if we sit here?" George asked in a sweet tone.

"Not at all! I almost forgot to introduce myself." I chuckled nervously. "I'm Y/N, Y/N Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore?" George and Fred said at the same time. Creepy

"As in our professor and headmaster Dumbledore?" Fred questioned.

I let out a small giggle, "Yes, he's my grandfather. I'm transferring to Hogwarts and staying here till I'm done with school."

"Wicked!" They exclaim at the same time. Gosh that's creepy

We sat and talked for most of the train ride until they fell asleep and I went back to drawing and listening to music.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 2!

Hope you liked it!