Chapter 6

I am so so sorry this is so late I will try to post more frequently!!!

______________________________________________________________

After Minnie passed out the time tables, grandfather sent everyone to their common rooms. I stuck with Cedric and we made our way to the Hufflepuff common room. And when I tell you I was astonished, I am NOT lying.

The common room was filled with shades of yellow and had a warm homey feeling to it. There were circular windows along the top of the walls with a few holding plants. There was a portrait of Helga Hufflepuff hanging above the large fireplace that stared down on the students with a warm smile. Illusions of small bright birds flew around the room as I walked through and chirped.

"They're beautiful." I beamed.

"I know." Cedric said with a smile on his face.

Cedric allowed me to look around some more before asking if I needed to be shown my room. I told him that I thought it would be best if I had one of the girls bring me there and he agreed. He lead me to tall blonde girl. She was pale, but beautiful.

"Hello Hannah! Lovely to see you again!" Cedric smiled

"Cedric! How are you? It seems as if it has been forever." The girl I now knew as Hannah, said.

"I've been good. Listen, this is my new friend y/n and she needs someone to bring her to her room. Would you mind taking her?"

"Of course not Ced. Follow me Y/N!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it has taken so long to update! I am going to update again soon, I promise!