Chapter 8

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!! I'M SO SORRY TO MAKE YOU ALL WAIT, BUT HERE IT IS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into the dorm and was greeted with a large open space with butter yellow walls and a charcoal framing. There was a four poster, king sized bed against one wall and a view of a beautiful garden when you looked out the window.

I can tell grandfather knew that I was going to change it up just a bit because this room was looking just a smidge boring. Turning on some music, I prepared myself for the work ahead.

I cast a spell to allow little glass like lights to grow in the center of the ceiling. Then I swapped out the sheets and duvet for some charcoal ones with two yellow silk pillows to contrast the colors just a bit, and added a wardrobe in the same charcoal coloring.

I added some white see through drapes around the bed frame to brighten up the room some more. Fairy lights looped around the posters of the bed and drooped along the curtains.

Going back to the wardrobe after conjuring two bedside tables, I say a quick chant and wave my hands. I opened the doors to the large closet and step in.

"Accio suit cases." I said.

My bags came flying into the room and I began putting my stuff away. I made sure to keep a special spot for my sketch books in a locked drawer and got to work on the bathroom.

Quickly moving towards the room I expanded it with a simple, "Capacious extremis."

When I stepped in, the bathroom was luxurious. It was the most exquisite thing I had ever seen. It had a large marble tub in the center that was lit a bright teal and had four beams surrounding it with slight opaque shower curtains to protect the view of whomever is using it from outsiders. The standing shower was like rain from the ceiling. It had LED lights on each corner giving me the ability to make it whatever color I'd like. I was absolutely in love with my room.

But it hit me.

"What person would have this glorious room. Most definitely not a regular person..." I whispered to myself. Holy Helga. THIS WAS HER ROOM!

No wonder it's so magnificent! I can't accept this!

I had decided that I would visit grandfather in the morning to discuss the living situation, but for now I would have to go to sleep. I mean, 1:30 in the morning is pretty late.
________________________________________________________________________________
GUYS I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK FOREVER ESPECIALLY SINCE IT IS JUST ROOM DECORATING!!!! I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I SHOULD ADD MATTHEO AND I TTHINK I'M DOING IT NEXT CHAPTER SO BE READY!!!!! I DID THIS AT LIKE 3 AM AND IT FELT LIKE IT TOOK FOREVER CONSIDERING IT WAS DONE ON MY PHONE!