Chapter 7

Thanks for all the support guys! Sorry everything is taking so long!

________________________________________________________________________________

I said bye to Cedric and made my way up to the girls' dorms with Hannah. We made small talk on our way there and got to know one another a bit.

"So, you seem to know Cedric quite a bit!" I brought up.

"Yes, he's a very good friend of mine. We met through his cousin, Abby. Her mother married some muggle man and she goes to Beaubatons."

"So she's part veela?" I asked

"Yes, quite beautiful actually. We grew up together and that was when I met him. Now what about you? During dinner I heard that your last name is Dumbledore. How are you two related?"

"Well he's my mother's father. I grew up away from him though. He would come to visit while I was being home-schooled. I did come during the summers and about ten years ago I came and learned all the secret passages and became friends with the staff."

"Wow! That's incredible Y/N! Oh and what did you say your room number was?"

"It's 1,639, I believe."

"REALLY?! Nobody has EVER been in that room before! At least not since Helga Hufflepuff."

"Oh um I suppose it was something my grandfather did."

"Okay well here is your dorm. I'll be headed off now. It was nice meeting you Y/N!"

"You too Hannah." We waved goodbye and she made her way towards her dorm.

Okay Y/N, time to see what lies ahead.

________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!! So we are on the second published chapter of today! Hope you like it!