Chapter 3

Soon enough I saw a huge castle. It was breathtaking from what I could see so far. I hadn't been here since I was 6 and everyone took a liking to me. Now of course I was 6 and didn't really know much, but I was an adorable child!

I quickly woke the twins up and they did not appreciate that until I told them that we were here. We sat and chatted for a bit.

"Are you excited y/n?" George asked.

"I am! I'm also kind of nervous since I haven't been here in like ten years." I slightly chuckled.

"Wicked! So we'll introduce you to Hagrid and he will take care of you from there. Can't wait to see what your house is y/n!" Fred said.

"Okay!"

You all got your stuff and walked off the train towards Hagrid. You said your 'hellos' and 'goodbyes' then the twins walked off.

"It's been quite a while hasn't it little runner!" The big harry man exclaimed. (Little Runner was a nickname Hagrid gave you when you first met him years ago)

"Yes it has! I've missed you Hagrid!" I said.

"We best be on our way now then. Hop in the boat with me."

"Okay"

We got in the boats with the first years and headed on our way. An adorable first year stood in front of me waiting.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked in a soft voice.

The young boy stood there and answered quietly, "Can I sit on your lap please? I don't know where to go because the other kids that I made friends with are on a different boat."

"Of course you can! I'm y/n, what's your name?"

The boy instantly cheered up and sat down. "I'm Dennis! Dennis Creevey! I have an older brother named Colin! He's a year older than me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes! He's in Gryffindor. I want to be in the same house as him, but I can only hope. His best friend Nigel Wolpert is the same age as him."

"Well I can't wait to meet them!"

"Yeah." He let out a big yawn and started to fall asleep as I played with his short strawberry blonde hair.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay so in the movies Dennis and Colin are brothers. Nigel is the boy who always has the camera and Colin fought and died in the last movie. I'm just bringing up Dennis' age because I thought that he would be a cute addition.

BTW: In this you, the twins, and Mattheo are 16 (so sixth year), Harry, Hermione, and Ron are 14