2. I warned ya

With a belly full of gourmet canned tuna, Izuku was walking along the edges of roof. The warm feeling in his chest, one that Shouta gave him every morning, would usually make him smile; But smiling as cat can be seen as creepy so Izuku waits until he gets to his own home to laugh like lovesick idiot.

"Fucking creep! Can't wait to put you in jail, you villain!"

Villain? Izuku's ears perked before he adjusted his course and followed the source of the cursing and jeers until he came upon a group of teenagers beating up on one lilac haired teen; who wasn't even fighting back, by the way. The purple haired teen just allowed himself to be tossed around by the bullies.

"You make me sick." the largest teen with thick red horns protruding from his forehead snarled as punched the hunched over teen. He spat on him before turning to his lackeys; "Let's go," he snarled before stalking off and leaving the battered form behind.

There was a quiet moment before a small hiccups of cries begun to echo through an alley. "Fuck," swore the kid and with a sleeve of his shirt he quickly wiped his tears.

Izuku's heart squeezed. With only a moments hesitation he jumped in front of the sniffling teen in an attempt to comfort him.

Purple eyes widened in surprise. "Hey little guy." His voice was broken and cracked, yet the teen attempted to smile at the presumed feline. "Where did you come from?"

No answer can be given, but he at least nuzzled his way to his arms. Purring, he rubbed his cheek, which made the kid giggle. "You are quite friendly, hm?" he petted him and scratched him under his chin. "Too bad I can't keep you, at least someone would be nice to me," he whispered and hid his face into Izuku's viridian pelt.

He felt, how tears started to soak him. After he was totally wet (gross) and the kid caught his breath, he looked up at him. The kid (he decided to call the teen Purple in his mind, his hair was purple, so it was an easy name) was very similar to his Shouta. Dark circles under eyes, floaty hair, a love for cats, his smile, and the way the other children called him "villain" wasn't hard to guess, that his quirk can be consider "villainous" in a same way as Shouta's is sometimes viewed. And from close, small scars could be seen around his mouth.

Is that from a muzzle?!

"What is it greenie?" Purple stroked along his back and noticed where he was looking. He ran his fingers along scars. "Yeah... they," he paused, "they don't like when I talk. My fosters do that to make sure I don't use my quirk on them."

Bastards! Fucking quirkists!

"Hey! I have some leftover food from my bento if you want!" he changed the subject as he searched into his bag next to him. "Even though you are quite fat..."

Excuse me?! That's my fluff!

"But its food so you will most likely eat that, right Greenie? Or should I call you Fatty?"

Don't you even dare!

"All right Fatty, here you go!" Purple lifted some leftover salmon in front of him.

Nope, kid, I won't eat that. You are the skinny one here.

He shook his head, which made Purple's hands twitch. "Did... did you just shake your head to the food?"

Should I play a smart cat? Well, why not... Izuku nodded.

"Whoa! You understand me?!"

Kid... Isn't that obvious? He confirmed it again.

Purple ran his hand in his hair. "That's...really cool! I've never met an animal with a quirk," he smiled. "I am Hitoshi Shinsou, guess your name isn't Fatty, huh?"