17. Do you hate me?

Previously:

Aizawa was nervous since Sixy was about to came into his apartment and he didn't know how to act now - because he knew who was under the mask. But surprisingly he enjoyed his visit, even though Sixy was being Sixy. Then he found out that his Problem Child was hurt and activated his "you fucking idiot, let me help you" mode. Sixy stitched his wound and then fell asleep and Shouta instead of kicking him out let him rest few hours. When our beloved vigilante left Shouta realized that he didn't want things to change.

They didn't see much of each other at UA, Shouta only saw him when Izu climbed into vents. And he lied to himself that he wasn't worried that the green bean will reopened his wounds.

Still nervous they met up in café. Getting right to the point Shouta asked Izuku why he didn't revealed himself earlier. He answered that firstly it was because of food and comfort – which Shouta got angry about, but then he confessed that he stared to like him and became scared that once he would reveal himself the hero would hate him.

Shouta now saw the similarities between their problems and instead of answering Izuku's question if Shouta hates him, the hero told him that he knew about Izuku being Sixy - so there wouldn't be any more lies between them. But that news shocked Izuku so much so that he had a panic attack. Shouta helped him to calm down, while thinking what to say next. When the poor baby recovered he apologised and left speechless tired hero behind.

Last lines:

"Great, and now slowly breath out through mouth."

And so he did.

They repeated the same thing over and over again, while people were walking past them giving them weird looks. But Shouta didn't give a shit, the only thing that mattered was to get his Problem child out of that panic attack.

He let him rest his head on his shoulder and tried to rub a circles on is back. Thinking what to say next.

For the longest time his breath finally steadied and Midoriya pulled away. He looked at him with reddened eyes, which had a dark circles under them. "Sorry I...I overreacted. Thank you for the coffee, hearing me out and helping me. ...A...And don't worry I will not bother you from now on. Have a great day, Aizawa."

Before Shouta could say anything the vigilante was on his feet, heading away, almost running. He could say something, scream, or reach out for him, but he just sat there and helplessly watched as his Problem child got lost in the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't sure how long he was running or where he was.

Damn it! Damn it!

At some point he hid in an empty alley. Gasping for air he leaned back against a brick wall and slowly sit down.

"Fuck," he cursed out loud. "Shouta, for the love of God why couldn't you just played dumb?!"

Holy fucking shit. Its over. How can I face him?! How can I look into his eyes and not feel ashamed? Will he report me to the police? Fuck, what should I do?!

He shook his head and wiped his nose.

No, Shouta might be an asshole sometimes, but he wouldn't report me. He knows about Toshi, he...he wouldn't hurt a child by sending his dad behind bars. Or would he? No! No he wouldn't!