21. Finally

Previously:

Izuku vent out to get information about the League, but it didn't go well. He had a break down, because he knows Giran won't tell him shit. Shouta helped him to get better and next day he carried him everywhere, got rid of his casts and kept Broccoli to himself. Izu didn't understand, but enjoyed that.

.............

LAST LINES:
And Izuku still had no fucking idea what was happening. Is Shouta sick? Hit by some quirk? Did he finally go mad? He didn't even touch me while I was cat for several weeks so why isn't he letting go now?

But by the time Shouta hid bout of them in his sleeping yellow disaster Izuku went just 'Fuck it' and started to purr while enjoying himself. Because let's be real- this was something our lovesick idiot waited for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouta wasn't crazy...ok, Shouta thought he wasn't crazy. Yes, he is well aware that he may or may not be a little possessive over cat Izuku, but hey- it's been weeks since the last time he held that fluffy ball of cuteness. Don't judge him, he tried and failed.

And yes, he is also very much aware of the fact that that little piece of shit won't let it go and he will have so many annoying questions. But that's a problem for future Shouta, the current one was just heading to school's cafeteria while enjoying the soft fur around his neck.

He took his full plate from Lunch Rush and set down to table. Unfortunately, not long after that, two idiots set beside him.

"Shoutaaaaaa!"

He didn't respond.

"My darling, how are you today? You look...different," pointed Nem.

"You have hands!"

He sighed. "I always had those Zashi and I am fine I guess."

"Well, I am doing great today, thanks for asking! You see I-"

"Did any of you saw my ball of happiness and the love of my life?" Nemuri interrupted and looked around.

Ah, you see- through past few weeks Nemuri made sure to piss Shouta off by carrying Izuku around, talking about him all the time while petting that bastard who enjoyed that.

Shouta shrugged. "No idea."

Don't show yourself, don't show yourself you piece of-

Izuku's head popped out of his scarf.

Damn you!

Both of his friends stared at him and then they looked up to Shouta. Hizashi gave him very smug smile while Nemuri frowned.

"God damnit, I hoped I could enjoy him longer! Now there is no chance I will pet him again," She looked down at Izuku and hobo provoked her by stretching the cat's chin.

" OH. MY. GOD! " Shouta used his quirk at the blond. "We should totally celebrate this!"

He rose eyebrow. "Celebrate what?"