14. I am sorry

Please read notes at the end, thank you!

-----------------------------

That beeping sound was annoying. Couldn't that just shut up and let him have his beauty sleep? He needed that after all.

Izuku moved a bit, but a sharp pain made his eyes shot open. And he regrated that immediately. "Shit, so bright."

Why is everything white? Did he fell asleep at toilet? It wouldn't be the first time, but he was laying so...

He opened them again, slowly this time. And his heart stopped the moment his eyes met with those of a very small and very old lady. "Chiyo?!" he almost fell from the bed.

She frowned at him. "Morning, Izuku. Took you long enough to wake up."

Fuck, should I run?! Hide?! Why the hell why am I even-

"Wait...Why am I..."

'Maybe a few dead kids will damage All Might's smile.'

"Where is Toshi?" he looked around, but his kitten wasn't there. "Chiyo where is my son?"

'A white hand of an enemy reaching for a face of his only family...'

"Where is he?! Is he all right?! Was he hurt?! Shit, I shouldn't have left him, I am such an idiot! Where are those fuckers?! I will end them!"

'Students seems to be scattered around the area...'

"Wait...What about others?! Student? Are they fine?! Was anyone hurt?!"

'Monster held a bloodied broken body, ready to smash his love's head again to kill him...'

The air started to be heavy around him. "What about Shouta?! Is he all right?! Is he alive? I will kill him if he's dead! Where is he?!"

He was about to get up and find everyone, especially his son and certain hobo man, but a white curtain next to him opened, reviling a bandaged Shouta in bed and Zashi standing next to him. Both were looking at Izuku, one with a blank expression and other with a bright smile.

"Oh... there he is..." but his kit wasn't. "And Toshi is where?"

Recovery Girl sighted. "Well, after I told him about your condition he got upset and left the hospital. But don't worry, he is all right and with other students, who are also fine. No one was hurt beside you and your colleagues, but all of you will be fine soon."

A stone dropped from his heart, but another took its place. "You told him about my condition? You mean..."

She gave him death glare. "Yes. When Nedzu informed me about that, I was this close to find you and beat some common sense into you." She shook her head. "I really don't understand how you can be so irresponsible; you have a son! Damn it Izuku!" She slowly breath in and out. "Beside of being disappointed, you had 4 broken ribs which caused you internal bleeding and had a conclusion as well, so if I see you get up from this bed, I will knock you out."

He nodded since he knew she wasn't kidding and dropped his head back to pillow as he sighted. Well...that will be one hell of a conversation once kit shows up. What will I tell him? How will I explain myself? He closed his eyes, feeling too tired to even think about that. "Will I get a gummy?"

Chiyo huffed. "You don't deserve gummy, sonny," instead she handed him a small bottle with pills in it. "If I ever see you with pain killers, I will make sure that they won't be enough, got it?"

He nodded, slightly terrified. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good, we will also talk about your...condition once you are fully healed." With that, she left.