16. I know

Previously:

Beautiful princess and Cheap bitch had flirty conversation over massages.

Shouta saw Izuku climbing into vents and after an awkward conversation they arranged a meeting, where Izu will tell him his reason why he stayed as a cat.

Shouta told Nem and Zashi about what happened between him and our green bean. They think that Shouta was an idiot by not having fun with naked Izuku. After they left, Shouta couldn't sleep and so he had chat with his Cheap bitch and invited him over to report to him how his patrol went.

And as he was thinking about Sixy his thoughts wandered towards Midoriya and two dots finally connected-Shouta figured that Izuku is Sixy.

Last lines:

'He looked into a tinted googles and he couldn't help but wonder what colour his eyes could be. Blue? Green? Brown?'

"Turquoise," he whispered into the silence. "His eyes are turquoise."

He hid his face in his hands, not knowing if he should laugh, cry, scream or just throw a rope. Because of course, OF-FUCKING-CAUSE Midoriya is Sixy. With the fucked-up humour of this world he should have figured it out a long time ago.

Damn it...Like, really? An annoying vigilante, disliked co-worker AND his cat? What a joke world, what a nice fucking joke...

-----------------------------------------------------------

His never-ending wall-staring was interrupted by a sound of someone knocking at his door. Not knowing, that circles under his eyes put black hole in shame, he stood up to open them. He didn't hesitate since he knew that on the other side was a coffee (strategically he ignored the knowledge of who was bringing it)

As he opened them a familiar vigilante was standing on the other side, making Shouta shiver a bit.

Sixy examinate him and intelligently added: "You look like a shit."

He frowned. "At least I am not one."

"Fair," he giggled. "No but really, what those terrible villains have done to you?! Can you even scratch yourself if some part of your body gets itchy? How do you eat? Or drink? Or dress up? Oh! Can I help you with changing close? Or with showering? I am not even against wiping your ass after you shit...wait... no... that's too much even for me...I guess...Maybe we should find out?"

Shouta rolled his eyes. "Do you have a coffee?"

With words: "We are not done." A cup with a source of life in it was carefully handed to him.

At least one good thing today.

"Sooo are you going to invite me in or do you prefer to stand here and make my illegal activities public?"

For a while he played with the idea of telling him to go away, but at the end he went back into an apartment.

Sixy followed and set down on a couch. "Did you even sleep?"

"No."

"Why~?"

"None of your business."

He snorted. "Geez, drink the cup already. In this morning state you are no fun."

"Tsk." He took few sips and set down beside him. "The report?"

"Right to the point, eh? So there was this this dude dressed like a ballerina and he tied two racoons together, brutally forcing them to watch him as he did breakdance. It was horrible Easer, I have never seen such a thing before and it scared the shit out of me. But as the brave man I am, I knew that I have to save those poor racoons from torture. But first I had to distract the dancer and to do that I had to sacrifice my own sock! It was a hard choice, but there was no time to hesitate, so I threw it with tears in my eyes...." Aaaand somewhere between words ballerina and breakdance Shouta stopped listening to that nonsense.