7. Mama cat and baby kitty

He changed into something comfortable and went to living room. Hitoshi was sitting on sofa and watched some sitcom.

"I don't have sift today, do you want to go out and have some fun?"

Toshi turned at him with a smile. "Sure, where do you want to go?"

"I need to pick up something in fan shop, then we can go to the park and spar there a little since it's a nice weather. What do you think?"

"Yeah, why not. Let's go," he stood up.

------------

Side by side they went to a shopping centre and stopped at fan shop.

Izuku's eyes sparked when he saw a perfect thing for his kit. "Toshi..."

Teen turned at him and Izuku used that opportunity to put a purple fluffy cat ears on him. He beamed. "Oh~ They are perfect! You are so cute, my little kitty!"

Toshi looked in the mirror on the wall and turned red. "That's stupid, I am not cute!"

"Oooo~," he caught his cheek. "You are! They fit you perfectly! Do you want me to buy them for you?"

He shook his head and glanced the other way. "Only if you buy yourself those green ones," he muttered after a moment with a pink face.

Izuku grinned. "Good idea! With those, everyone will know that I am your mama cat, and you are my baby kitty!"

He painfully moaned. "You are impossible. I changed my mind, put them back and forget it."

"Nope, that won't happened!"

He dragged him by hand to a cash desk and put there their cat ears. "I will buy those, and I also came to pick up my ordered package."

Cashier nodded. "Of course. Tell me your name and show me code to the package, please."

"Izuku Midoriya and here is the code," he showed it to her in his massage history.

"Thank you, I'll get it from storage," she disappeared behind a door and came back after a moment with elongated role. "Here you go."

He paid and they walked out of shop centre with a brand-new ears on their heads and ice creams.

"What is it?" Toshi nodded toward role.

Izuku grinned. "You will see."

----------------

They came to the park where they found a private place and sparred there. After two hours Izuku pinned him down into a grass

"Fuck," Hitoshi cursed breathlessly.

"Language, young man," he freed him, and kit set down.

"Why were you so brutal today? You didn't even give me a chance to hit you!"

He sneered. "Take it as a punishment for telling your classmates to call me Fatty."

Toshi laughed at that. "I couldn't resist."

"Of course you couldn't...And for your information, I am not fat, that's just my fur!"

"Yeah, yeah...fur. Keep telling yourself that."

Brat.

He shoved him to his shoulder. "Anyway... how do you feel about your first day in UA?"

He leaned against the tree. "I don't know... Eraser was cool-obviously. But he scarted me on that ball throw."

"You know he was right. Why didn't you use you quirk earlier? We trained it so they others wouldn't figure it out immediately."