5. I told you so...

With a welcoming "cink" Shouta entered the café. Sweet smell of coffee and pack of fat cats nuzzling his feet, made him smile.

"Welcome in Pawn café! What would you-" the man stopped talking.

Shouta looked at a worker behind a cash desk, who was staring at him in shock. The man was relatively short, and slim. His dark green hairs were pulled into a little bun, which made him a clear view into an turquoise cat-like eyes and cheeks whit far too many freckles. He must have been new there, because this was his favourite cat café and he had never seen him before. But the real question was...

"Why the hell are you staring at me?"

The man snaped out of it and sheepishly smiled, all red in face. "I am sorry S...I mean Eraser, no! I mean...fuck," previously red skin turned into white.

Shouta crossed hands on his chest and narrowed eyes at man. "How do you know my hero name? I am not famous for a reason."

He scratched back of his neck avoiding his gaze. "Well... You know...Emm my...my...My son!" He looked at him with smile. "My son is totally into you!"

What?

"No! Abort!" he shook his hands and head. "I meant into your hero persona! Hehe... I even believe that he is your biggest fan! I usually help him to make a merch of you, because there is nothing in fan shops. He even wore a grey scarf in summer just to imitate you! I could smell him miles away because how sweaty he was, but that didn't stop him!" He chuckled. "He is going to attempt UA to become a hero like you. He just can't stop blabbing about how one day he will fight by your side. He is really adorable!" He blushed and his eyes widened, like he said something he really shouldn't.

And Shouta felt the same way. He cleared his throat. "That's..."

Shit! What am I supposed to say?! I don't have fans! I shouldn't have fans for this very reason!

"I am sorry for making you uncomfortable Mr. Eraserhead, my mouth just don't know when to stop," he apologized. "You came for a coffee, right?" he changed subject, for which was Shouta thankful.

"Yes, I would like a black coffee."

"Would you like to drink it here or you want it with you?"

He looked down at cats. "I'll drink it here."

"Any dessert?"

"No."

"All right, take a seat. I will bring it to you in a moment."

Shouta set down in a corner and surrounded himself with cats. On one side he was happy with those fluffy angels, but on the other he was a bit saddened. He didn't see his Broccoli for a while and once he came, he doesn't stay for a very long time. And he couldn't help himself but wonder.

Does he have another owner? Or is my tuna not enough? But he is always so happy with me, so why isn't he there longer? Should I have him castrated? Maybe then he would stay at home...

"Here you go Mr. Erasehead," green man put a coffee in front of him.

"Aizawa," he took the cup.

"Sorry?"

He took few slips and put it down. "Call me Aizawa. I am not in a patrol."

The man beamed "Sure, Mr. Aizawa."

And oh god... where were his sunglasses? This was too bright for his dark soul. "You are new here, correct?" he asked to make that murder stop.

He waved his hand. "No, no. I work here for more than half a year. I just changed my shifts from morning to night, because of my second job."