Panic Sets In

Hi ! I hope you guys are having a fantastic day and I hope you enjoy reading my new chapter . * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Ray's POV
I stared down at the screen of my phone . Why is Henry's dad calling me ? They haven't figured out that the Henry that's with them is actually Gerta have they ? With a shakey breath I answered the phone .
Ray : H- hello ?
Mr . Hart : Ray , has Henry been acting strange around you lately ?
Ray : Uhhh ... n- no sir , he hasn't .
Mr . Hart : Well , he's just been acting all weird lately . I just wondered if it was just us .
Ray : Well , he hasn't been weird around me so...
Mr. Hart : Must be us then . I'll be sure to talk to him about it .
Ray : Uh , ok then . Bye Mr. Hart .
Mr . Hart : Goodbye Ray .
*call ends*
That was close . I'll have to keep an eye on them .
I looked over at Henry who was sleeping peacefully on the bed . I feel bad that he has done nothing but lay around on that bed for the past 2 days . We should do something fun with him . Something that will take his mind off his injury . I brainstormed for awhile until I got an idea . One thing that has ALWAYS cheered Henry up is a pizza party . I have known him for 3 years and anytime he got beat up pretty bad on a mission or he has something on his mind , a pizza party along with watching a movie has always made him happy . I rented Henry's favorite movie of all time , Galaxy Wars 7 , his favorite out of the Galaxy Wars Saga . I talked to Schwoz and told him my plan to cheer up Henry and made him go pick up pizza from Henry's favorite pizza place , and was about to call Henry's friends over .
*on call with Charlotte *
Charlotte : Hey Ray ! Sorry I'm not at work yet . I had to pick something up for mom .
Ray : Listen , Henry's been feeling extra down lately so I'm going to do a pizza party along with Henry's favorite movie so get here as soon as you can .
Charlotte : Aww that's really nice of you ! But , don't you think it would be a little crowded in that tiny guest room for all of us at the same time ?
Ray : I talked to Schwoz and he's going to help me move Henry down to the main part of the man cave .
Charlotte : Nice ! Well , I'll try to be there as soon as I can .
Ray : ok see you soon . Click .
Charlotte : Click .
Now to call Jasper . He had to miss work yesterday because he got sick , but hopefully he's doing better today .
*on call with Jasper *
Jasper : Hey Ray ! How's Henry doing ?
Ray : Well he's been feeling kinda down lately because he's been in a lot of pain so we're doing a pizza party and watching a movie . You coming ?
Jasper : I don't know . I finally got over that bug i had , but I'm still contagious . You think it would be safe ?
Ray : Yeah don't worry about it . It'll be fine as long as you're up to coming .
Jasper : Okay then . I'm on my way . Click .
Ray : Click .
While Charlotte and Jasper were on their way Henry woke up and I told him what we were doing which he perked up immediately .
Henry : Really ? !
Ray : Really ! Schwoz is going to help me move you to the main area as well .
Henry : Yes ! Wait , how are you going to do that ?
Ray : Schwoz built some kind of device to put on a wheelchair that makes it easy to go down the stairs , so we can just put you in that to get you out of the sprocket .
Henry : Thanks Ray .
I nodded . I was glad to see that smile back on his face . He hasn't smiled since the night he got hurt . Once Schwoz came back with the pizza he set the device on the wheelchair and we got Henry down the sprocket and helped him on the couch . He looked so happy to be somewhere other than that little guest room .
Henry's POV
I took in the scenery around me . It was so nice to be somewhere else than the guest room . It gets boring after awhile once you've been in there for two days straight . Soon Charlotte and Jasper came in and sat down . Jasper had a saddened look in his eyes as soon as he saw me . Charlotte has seen me since it happened , but Jasper on the other hand has not . I wish I didn't look as bad as I did , but I don't want to think about it . I just want to enjoy the pizza and the movie with my friends . When the movie finished Ray turned off the tv . We sat around and talked for awhile until it was really late . Charlotte and Jasper said their goodbyes and get well soons and left . Ray helped me get back to the guest room and fell asleep . Ray is now free to sleep in his own room since I can't have the surprise seizures anymore . It was fine until I woke up at 2:00 a.m. and needed to use the bathroom . I didn't want to have to yell for Ray and wake him up . He has gone out of his way helping me these past 2 days trying to help me and I can tell he's exhausted from it rather he admits it or not . I tried to hold it for awhile but decided it couldn't wait any longer . Careful not to move my ankle I stepped out of bed and almost collapsed . I caught myself in time thankfully , but when I lost balance my foot hit the ground which caused a burning pain in my ankle . I tried not cry but it was getting hard with the throbbing pain in my ankle . I single tear fell down my cheek and I let out quiet whimpers . My ankle throbbed for what seemed like forever until I finally cried myself to sleep . I'm ashamed of it yes , but I have never experienced such horrible pain in my life before . This is going to be hard .
* the next day *
Ray's POV
I woke up about 8:30 and went to check on Henry . He was sound asleep quietly snoring . I gently shook him awake and he let out a yawn .
Henry : What time is it ?
Ray : 8 : 30 .
Henry : Mmh .
He started to drift back to sleep . I started to shake him awake again but decided not to . He was obviously tired and it's not like he has anything better to do anyways . I went to the
auto - snacker and ordered some breakfast and sat down to eat . Once I was done eating I set my plate back in the auto - snacker to be cleaned and I went back to check on Henry . When I walked in he was awake , but had a pained look on his face .
Ray : Hey Henry . You okay there ?
Henry : Huh ? Oh yeah .
Ray : You sure ?
Henry : Yeah .
Ray : Okay then . You wanna eat breakfast or just lay around for a little while ?
Henry : Lay around for a little while .
I could see he was in pain . I knew all too well that he had lied about being okay .
Ray : Henry , I know you said you were fine but I can tell somethings wrong . Please just tell me the truth . Are you okay ?
Henry : My ankle just hurts a little that's all .
Ray : A little ?
Henry : Fine , a lot .
Ray : Why didn't you just tell me to begin with ?
Henry : I don't know I just didn't .
Ray : What caused it to start hurting again ? You were fine last night .
Henry : I had to go to the bathroom last night , and I tried to go on my own , but I lost my balance and my foot hit the ground and it sent shock to my ankle .
Ray : Why didn't you just yell for me to help you get to the bathroom and back ?
Henry : Because I can tell you're tired Ray ! You've worked non stop trying to help me with whatever needs , you haven't had anytime to relax ! You even stay up through the night for me . I didn't want you getting up again .
I couldn't believe what I was hearing .
Ray : Henry , don't worry about me . I'll be fine . Now please promise me that the next time you need something , just ask for it .
Henry : Fine .
Ray : Thank you . Now I'm going to get you some ice , do you need anything while there ?
He thought about it for a moment .
Henry : Some water would be nice .
Ray : okay then .
I went to the auto - snacker and ordered ice bags and water and carried it back to Henry . When I came back Henry looked bored out of his mind . I gently placed the ice bags on Henry's ankle and handed him his water bottle .
Henry : thank you .
Ray : you're welcome kiddo .
We both scrolled through Twit - Flash for hours until we got bored .
Ray : You wanna play a game ?
Henry : Sure .
I got Charlotte to come back to the guest room where me and Henry were and we played go fish for awhile . We were having fun playing the game until Henry started quietly groaning .
Charlotte : Henry , are you okay ?
He didn't answer . Then his face scrunched in pain and his groans got louder . Then a single tear rolled down his cheek which made me and Charlotte worry more .
Ray : Henry answer us please ! Are you okay ?
He still didn't answer . I assumed it was his ankle that was bothering him so I told Charlotte to go find Schwoz and tell him to bring his scanner . I just sat with Henry trying to get him to tell me what was wrong . Of course he still didn't reply . Schwoz suddenly appeared and began scanning Henry . His quiet sobs got louder and a few more tears escaped his eyes . I looked over and saw Charlotte was just as worried . When the little scanner beeped signaling that it was finished , Schwoz loudly gasped when he read the results . He turned to face us with a saddened look on his face .
Schwoz : Guys , we have a big problem .

Cliffhanger ! Hope you guys enjoyed and see you for the next chapter ! Bye and stay safe !