Almost There

Hey friends ! I hope you are having a great day and here is my new chapter for today ! There will also be sort of a crossover with Henry Danger and iCarly in this chapter . Sort of . Enjoy ! * I do not own Henry Danger or iCarly or any of the characters *

Ray's POV
Thoughts were racing through my head . How can this be possible ?! Charlotte said that the gang of criminals that hurt Henry were actually just goons hired by Drex , to take down Henry so no criminal would have Kid Danger to deal with anymore .
Ray : What?!
Charlotte : It's true .
Ray : But how is this possible ?! I thought they were just a random gang of criminals !
Charlotte : I thought so too . But then I noticed a weird logo on the jackets on all of the gang members , and it looked familiar . So I did a scan of the logo and realized that it belonged to Drex . Then I did a big research on Drex , and realized that this was his whole plan . Since he couldn't get near Henry without being stopped by you , he hired a group of well trained thugs to go undercover as a gang of robbers to pull you and Kid Danger in , so they would have a chance to kill him . But then when all they did was injure Henry , that's when Drex sneaked into the man cave to capture Henry and bury him alive -
Ray : So that Henry would die .
I can't believe it . This whole time Drex was trying to sneakily kill him without us thinking it was really Drex . Then the thugs failed so Drex took the risk of being seen and snuck into the man cave so he could kill Henry once and for all . Anger boiled inside of me . I knew Drex was evil , but I didn't think he would go this far to get rid of Henry .
Charlotte : At least now Drex is in high security prison and can't get to Henry anymore .
Ray : Yeah .
Suddenly the crime alert went off .
Charlotte : Jeff escaped prison and is robbing Nacho Ball .
Ray : Ugh . Alright , I'll go get Jeff , and in about 10 minutes drag Henry out of bed and get him to come in here .
Charlotte : Uh , ok .
I transformed and ran for the tubes .
Ray : Up the Tube !

Charlotte's POV

Ray left to go fight the biggest idiot on the planet , and I'm stuck here with nothing to do . I played on my phone for awhile , and realized that it had been well after 10 minutes .  I went to the guest room and found Henry sleeping soundly . I placed my hand on Henry's shoulder , and gently shook him awake .
Henry : Yeah ?
Charlotte : Time to get up .
Henry : Why ? I'm still tired .
Charlotte : Ray said to get up after ten minutes , and it's well after ten minutes so...get up !
Henry : By the way , where is Ray ?
Charlotte : He had to go put Jeff back in prison .
Henry : Oh .
Charlotte : Come on , Hen . Get up .
Henry : Nooooo .
I took his wrist and tried to drag Henry out of bed , but of course he made it difficult .
Charlotte : Ray said to make you get up !
Henry : But I don't wanna !
Charlotte : Too bad !
After awhile I finally got Henry out of bed , and into the main room .
Henry : So why do I have to be in here ?
Charlotte : Ray said you need a change of scenery . You know , to cleanse your mind .
Henry : Uh huh .
Charlotte : Let's just do something fun .
Henry : Like , take a nap?
Charlotte : Henry-
Henry : Yeah yeah I know . No more naps today .
Charlotte : Yeah , so what do you want to do ?
Henry : I don't know .
Charlotte : Come on Henry , just-
I was interrupted when Ray came down the tubes . Finally ! I like Henry and all , but he can be really whiny when he's tired or in pain . I guess I can't blame him , but it can get annoying after awhile .
Ray : Ayyy everybody ! What have you guys been doing ?
Henry : Nothing .
Ray cut me a "we're going to talk"  look . I rolled my eyes at him . Is Henry never like that around Ray ?
Ray : Okay , I have a fun game that everyone is doing , but first I have to talk to Charlotte .
Henry : Okay .
Ray pulled me aside behind the secret door .
Ray : I thought I told you to do something fun with Henry .
Charlotte : I tried ! It took forever just to get him to get out of bed . Then when I finally did , he wouldn't cooperate with me when I told him to think of something fun he wants to do !
Ray : Yeah , it's not easy . But you can't just give in like that . I made that mistake and Henry ended up in depression .
Charlotte : I know . It's just So hard ! Why does he have to be so whiny ? He knows we're trying to help him , right ?
Ray : Deep down he does . But you have to remember Henry is under a lot of pain and stress , so you can't be hurt or offended if he gets mad , or just doesn't want to do anything .
Charlotte : Ok .
Ray : Maybe it won't be too much longer before we have our old Henry back . Schwoz said his ankle is finally starting to heal faster and it shouldn't be too much longer before it's back to normal .
Charlotte : Really ?!
Ray : Yeah . But I haven't told Henry yet , so don't say anything about it to him yet .
Charlotte : Okay .
We went back in the main room to find Henry on his phone . We tried getting him to do something fun with us , but he just didn't want to do anything .