Something's Wrong

Heyyyyy ! I hope you are having a great day and here's my new chapter ! Enjoy ! * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Ray's POV

Henry was so excited to see what we had done . We set up a huge video game system and bought a ton of his favorite video games . Secretly Henry LOVED video games . It was something only the five of us knew . We would all play together in the man cave all the time . That was until crime fighting got in the way . We all got too busy with work to do much of anything fun with each other . We all sat down and grabbed some controllers and turned on the tv . We played for hours laughing and mocking Jasper at his horrible gaming skills.
Henry : Yes ! I win !
Ray : Dang it !
Jasper : Aww , I was just about to win !
Charlotte : Whatever .
I was about to challenge a rematch , but then looked at the time and realized that it was after two a.m.
Ray : Guys it's really late . Like , after two a.m. late .
Charlotte : Oh my gosh ! I didn't even realize how late it was ! Good thing my parents are out of town .
Jasper : Ehh , my parents don't really care where I am at any time , but I should probably go on home anyways .
Charlotte : Same with me .
Henry : Bye !
Charlotte and Jasper : *simultaneously* Bye !
Charlotte : See ya tomorrow , Hen !
Charlotte and Jasper left so it was just me and Henry in the room .
Ray : You ready for bed , kid ?
Henry : Yeah I'm really tired .
Ray : Alright then .
I helped him get situated in bed , then turned off the lights .
Ray : Goodnight kid .
Henry : Goodnight Ray .
I went to my room , changed into my pjs and went to bed . Today was a good day . I hope we can keep Henry this happy . Today was such a fun day .

* morning *

I went to wake Henry up , and he said his ankle wasn't feeling too good so I placed some ice bags on his ankle .
Ray : How does that feel ?
Henry : Better , thanks .
Ray : Anytime , kid .
Henry : Is Charlotte here yet ?
Ray : No , she's not coming till another hour .
Henry : Mhmm .
Ray : You want anything to eat , or is there anything that you want to do ?
Henry : Nah , I kinda just want to take a nap .
I sighed knowing that this was going to be another one of Henry's hard days .
Ray : Okay , I'll leave so you can get some rest .
Henry : Actually , um , I was hoping you could stay ?
I looked into his pleading eyes . I can't say no even if I wanted to .
Ray : Absolutely .
(NOT a ship)
I sat back down and watched Henry slowly fall asleep . I wished he wanted to do more than sleep , but there's not a lot to do when you're stuck on bed rest . Plus when you're in pain , there's not much you want to do anyways .
Soon , an hour passed and Henry was still asleep . Charlotte had just come in and started her
work , but promised to come see Henry as soon as she was done . I looked at Henry who was snoring loudly . It was quite funny actually . Suddenly Charlotte came running in to tell me that the Time Jerker had escaped prison . I hated to leave Henry , especially since he asked me to stay . But crime needed to be fought . Charlotte must've known what I was thinking .
Charlotte : I'll stay with Henry until you get back . And if he wakes up while you're gone , I'll tell him why you left .
Ray : Thank you , Charlotte .
Charlotte : You're welcome , now go !
Ray : Right !
I blew a bubble and transformed into Captain Man . I left to go find the Time Jerker and put him back in prison .

Charlotte's POV

While Ray was off to fight crime , I stayed with Henry . Ray told me before he left , that Henry was going through another one of his hard days . He said if he's not back by then , to give Henry a painkiller in two hours . I sat back and just played on my phone for a little bit . Soon Henry woke up groaning .
Henry : What time is it ?
Charlotte : After two .
Henry : Where's Ray ?
I knew that question was coming .
Charlotte : Ray had to go fight crime , but he said he would try to make it as quick as possible .
Henry : Mhmm .
Suddenly out of no where , Henry screamed . I jumped up from my seat quickly .
Charlotte : What's wrong ?!
Henry : It's ... It's my ankle .  It feels like it's being crushed !
I lifted up the blankets to look at his ankle ,  then almost gagged at the sight . It was a dark red , with little patches of purple . It was gross .
Charlotte : Uhh , let's get you some more ice !
I didn't know what else to do . It's too early for a painkiller . I got his ice and ran upstairs to find Henry gripping the sides of the mattress with his eyes squeezed closed .
Charlotte : I'm coming .
I placed the bags of ice on top of the other bags of ice on Henry's ankle .
Charlotte : Does that feel better ?
Henry : Not really , but thanks .
He said that in a distressed tone . I slowly started to panic . What do I do ?! The ice isn't working , it's too early for a painkiller , and I can't even touch his ankle without it hurting Henry . What do I do ?! I need to call Ray . It's my only option . Ray has been with Henry through the whole thing . He would know what to do . I stepped out into the hall where Henry couldn't hear me . Although I don't think he can hear me anyways at this point .