Secrets Revealed

Hi everyone ! Hope you are having a fantastic day ! Here is my new chapter for today ! Enjoy ! * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters * ⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply .(I can't say what it is because it'll spoil the chapter . If you have anything that may trigger you , just ask me in the comments below and I can tell you in the comments .👍🏻)⚠️

Ray's POV

My heart was racing . How is Henry not here ? I searched the entire man cave trying to find him . I turned every room upside down looking for him . I even checked the security cameras , and he was not here .
Ray : Schwoz , Charlotte , Jasper , get in here quick !
They all rushed into the main room to find me panicking .
Charlotte : Ray what's wrong ?
Ray : Henry's missing !
Jasper : Ray , Henry has to be here . He can't even get up on his own , let alone run off somewhere !
Ray : All I know is he's not in the man cave . I searched every room top to bottom and even checked the security cameras . Henry's not here !
Charlotte : This is bad ! How can he possibly go somewhere ? ! It's like what Jasper said , he can't even get up without someone helping him , so how in the world did he go somewhere ? !
Schwoz : Guys it's not as bad as we think . I can easily track him , it'll just take a second .
Schwoz sat at the monitors and began tracking Henry . It was maybe two minutes when Schwoz yelled " I found him ! "
Ray : Where is he ? !
Schwoz : It looks like he's...at his house .
Jasper : Well how the hack did he get there ? !
Ray : I'm about to find out .
I ran out as fast as I could . I have no idea how Henry made it to his house , but I'm about to find out . In about five minutes I was at the Harts house and I climbed up the tree to peer through Henry's window . He was on his bed scrolling through Twit-Flash on his phone . Only I was so confused . There were no scratches on him , no cast on his ankle , he looked just as did before the incident . But how ? I knew this wasn't Gerta because she was at Henry's school pretending to be him . I was about to open the window and come in , but stopped when Henry's mom came in . I ducked low so his mom couldn't see me . She grabbed something from his dresser , said something to Henry , I tried to hear what it was but their was a leaf blower going from one of the neighbors so I couldn't make out what it was , then she left . Once I knew she was gone I crawled through the window .
Ray : Henry Prudence Hart ! You have some explaining to do .
He shot up from his relaxed position .
Henry : Ray ! What are you doing here ? !
Ray : What are you doing here ? ! Why aren't you at the man cave ?! How did you even get here ? !
Henry : Ray , I can explain ...
Ray : Good , now start explaining .
Henry : You mean now ?
Ray : Yes now Henry !
Henry : Fine ! The reason I'm here is because ... well...
Ray : Henry talk to me please .
I wasn't trying to be mean . I tried to be calm towards him .
Henry : You know how you said my family didn't care enough to help me with my injury which is why I was stuck in the man cave in the first place ?
Ray : Yeah ...
Henry : Well , they didn't care about me at all . They sent me a text saying they do still "love" me a lot , but money has been tight lately and they can only afford one child . They decided to take Piper since she's the girl .
Ray : What do you mean "take" Piper ?
Henry : My family is moving somewhere cheaper to live since money is so tight . They can only afford one child so since Piper is the girl , they're taking her . They said if they ever got some more money someday they would come back for me , but I don't think that's happening . I had been sneaking out lately trying to talk them into not leaving me or Piper behind , and last night my dad had enough of my pleading and yelled at me to stop begging them all the time . My mom just left with my dad to go find a new cheap place to live .
I can't believe what I was hearing . My heart just broke into a million pieces . Henry didn't deserve this . He already has a painful injury , and now he's being abandoned by his parents . There's still a few questions unanswered though .
Ray : Henry I am SO sorry . I can't believe your parents are doing this to you . But I still need to know , how in the world have you been able to get here ?
Henry : I use that special device Schwoz made to go on the wheelchair , to take me to a bus . Although usually I end up accidentally hitting my foot trying to get into the wheelchair . I have to bite my tongue not to scream , although this last time , I hit it so hard , I still screamed because it hurt too much .
Everything just made since now . Why his injury wasn't healing , why he was so depressed , and I bet his parents abandoning him made it part of the reason of his traumatic nightmares .
Ray : Henry ... I am so sorry about your parents . I just have one question . How do you not have scars or a cast on your foot . I found some gum Schwoz made that takes off the cast and makes the scars disappear until I blow another bubble making everything come back .
That could be another reason why Henry's ankle wasn't healing . Him blowing the bubble and taking the cast off .
Ray : Henry , we'll talk about this later . Right now we need to get you back to the man cave .
Henry : I can't ! I only have a few days left to convince my parents not to leave !
Ray : I'm sorry Henry ! You don't know how angry I am at your parents for doing this to you , but we have to go back .
Henry : I can't Ray .
Then he gasped .
Ray : Henry what's wrong ? !
No answer .
I pulled up his pant leg to view his ankle only to find it was a disgusting reddish purplish color .
Ray : Henry we HAVE to get you to Schwoz !
I didn't even give him chance to protest this time . I picked him up careful of his ankle , and drove him back to the man cave as quickly as possible .
*time skip*
While Schwoz was in the med bay scanning Henry , me , Charlotte , and Jasper were in the main room silently panicked . After what seemed like forever Schwoz finally came out .
Schwoz : *big sigh* okay , his injury has gotten worse , so I had to put on a different type of cast on . If things get any worse for him , I may have to do surgery on his ankle . Until further notice he cannot get up for any reason unless it is going to the bathroom or taking a shower . And both of those should still be limited on how much time he takes . I sighed knowing things just got worse for Henry . I had decided not to tell anyone about Henry's parents until he was ready . I went up to the guest room by myself to see Henry .
Ray : Hey buddy ! How ya feeling ?
Henry : My ankle is killing me .
Ray : I'm sorry Henry . Schwoz said you probably shouldn't take any painkillers right now for some reason that I wasn't listening to .
He just laid there looking so weak . His face has gone pale , his voice is cracked , his eyes were dull grey , he just looked as if he didn't have any joy left in him . The last time I had seen a real smile from him is when we threw that pizza party for him . I'd do it again if he wasn't stuck back here in this tiny guest room . This room looks so plain and boring . No wonder he's depressed ! Then , I got the idea . I ran back to the main room to find Charlotte and Jasper .
Ray : Guys , I have an idea to lift Henry's spirits !
Charlotte : What is it ?
Ray : Well I was thinking , since he's going to be stuck in that plain , boring , guest room , we should totally surprise him by redecorating it to his likings !
Jasper : That's a great idea Ray !
Charlotte : Yeah for once you had a great idea !
Ray : Tha-wait !
Charlotte and Jasper both giggled at Ray .
*time skip *
Me , Charlotte , and Jasper were working for about four hours until Charlotte and Jasper both realized that they should probably be heading home . I went up to check on Henry every now and then just to make sure that he was okay . It is now 11:30 at night so I went up to Henry's room to go to bed . I still sleep on the air mattress in the guest room just in case in needs me in the middle of the night . I walked in the guest room to find Henry moaning and groaning . His face was scrunched in pain and he gripped the sides of the mattress tightly .
Ray : Hey buddy . You doing any better ?
I knew that was a stupid question upon seeing the state he was in , but I asked anyways .
Henry : N-no , in fact I'm doing worse .
Ray : Schwoz said you could have a painkiller now if you wanted one . So if y-
Henry : Please get me one !
I rushed down to the auto - snacker and got him his painkiller and brought it back to him .
Ray : Here you go .
Henry : Thanks .
He took it without hesitation along with a sip of water .
Henry : Ray ?
Ray : Yeah Henry ?
Henry : You haven't told anyone about my parents yet have you ?
Ray : Not unless you want me to .
Henry : Not yet .
Ray : Okay then .
* One week later *
Today is the day we remodel the guest room for Henry . I talked to Schwoz and he invented a device that we can use to temporarily move him to another room so we could get to work on the guest bedroom . It's 10:30 in the morning on a Saturday and right now I have Charlotte and Jasper out buying all the supplies we'll need for this . I have Henry in the secret room which is far enough from the guest room to where he shouldn't be able to hear us . Schwoz invented a device to enlarge the guest room to the size of the one he has at his house . How can a device do that ? I have no idea but Schwoz is the science nerd not me . Just then Charlotte and Jasper came in with all the items they bought and I told them to go ahead and bring it to the guest room . When they walked in their mouths dropped . Not because there was nothing in the room , but because the tiny guest room was not longer tiny . I went ahead and had Schwoz enlarge the room while they were gone .
Ray : Okay , let's start with the walls .
The plan was to make the room look exactly like his back at his house . I knew deep inside that Henry was also homesick .Once we finished painting the walls to look like his , we got Schwoz to build the loft-ish thing he has beside his window . We got a couch that was a perfect match to the one back at his house , and put it on the loft-ish thing just as he had done in his real room . We replaced the bed sheets and blankets , with the ones that look exactly like the ones on his bed back home . We hung up a bunch of the posters and wall decor that matched exactly to the ones he had .
*time skip *
Well it took all day but we finally got the finishing touches on the room . It looks EXACTLY like his . All that was left to do was go get Henry . We all excitedly ran to the secret room and opened the door and found him watching tv .
Ray : Hey Henry , you feeling any better .
Henry : Not really .
Ray : Well maybe this will cheer you up . We got a surprise waiting for you in the guest room .
Henry : What ?
Ray : We common let's go !
We set the device back on the crutches and his cast so he could walk . In case you're wondering the two devices are connected so they keep Henry from falling . He hated using a wheelchair so Schwoz had to invent something to go on crutches which wasn't easy . Schwoz said that this was is still the only time he was allowed out of bed rest because it was still pretty dangerous for him to be getting up at all . We lead him to the guest room and opened the door .
Cliffhanger ! Hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter ! Bye and stay safe !❤️