Back To the Past

Hey guys ! I hope you are having a great day and here's my new chapter . * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Ray's POV

Ray : What do you mean this isn't the real Henry ?
Charlotte : Drex went back in time to a year ago , and switched the two Henrys .OUR Henry is stuck back in time . This Henry is from the past .
Henry : You mean right now I'm in the future ?
Charlotte : Yes .
Henry : Cool !
This is bad . This means that our Henry is probably not in good shape . All the relief I had in me washed away .
Schwoz : We already know what time he's in , I just need to find where Drex hid him .
Ray : How close are you to that ?
Charlotte : Very close .
Ray : Well hurry up !
Henry : So can I get up now ?
Ray : Sure , now that I know you're not really hurt .
Henry : Sweet !
I walked out and went down to the main room where they had the time portal all set up .
Charlotte and Schwoz both sat down at the monitors working to find Henry's location .
I didn't really know how to find Henry , so I left it up to the smarties . Suddenly Schwoz jumped up from his seat .
Schwoz : I know where he is !
Ray : Where ?!
Schwoz : Same place where you found this Henry , only a year ago .
Ray : So I just have to jump through the time portal , and go to the place where Drex had taken me hostage ?
Schwoz : Correct .
Schwoz prepped the time machine by setting it to one year ago , then set the location of where I needed to go .
Ray : Alright Henry , you need to come with me so we can get you back to your time stance .
Henry : Okay .
Once Henry jumped in , I did .
I opened my eyes and saw the abandoned science lab where Drex took me hostage . I looked around and found Henry taking in the sight . I forgot that he has never seen this place . Although I do have past Henry , so I didn't even know about this place a year ago . I stepped in and it was dark and smelled of chemicals . I guess a year ago this place hadn't been abandoned for that long . I decided to check the room I found past Henry in first . We walked in and at first did not see anything other than old science equipment . I searched the entire room and was getting frustrated because I couldn't find him . Suddenly Henry tripped and fell on a loose piece of flooring . I went for a long shot and decided to see if Drex hid him underground . When I lifted up the tile , I was frozen in shock . It was Henry , who was unconscious and pale as a ghost . His lips were a tinted blueish . I checked his pulse and it was weak , but still there . I just noticed how cold his hand was . Who am I kidding ? He was trapped underground ! Meanwhile past Henry was just trying to take it in . I guess it would be weird to find yourself trapped underground . I was about to wake up present Henry , but realized that it may be better if he didn't wake up in a strange new place , and seeing his own self . It would all be way to confusing for him right now .
Ray : Henry why don't you go wait outside ? It would only confuse him more if he wakes up to seeing himself , and being in a strange environment .
Past Henry : I understand .
Once I knew past Henry was gone. I tapped on present Henry's cheek to try and wake him up . Slowly he opened his eyes .
Henry : Wh- *cough* Where am I ?
Ray : You were kidnapped by Drex . But don't worry , Drex is back in prison .
Henry : Ray *coughing*
Ray : Yeah kid ?
Henry : M- my ankle really hurts .
Ray : Don't worry , I'll get you back to the man cave .
Henry : Oka- *coughing* Okay .
I picked him up carefully and carried him outside to the man van . I laid him down in the backseat and got past Henry to sit in the front seat . At first I was worried Henry would be confused as to why there was another him in the front seat , but he's in so much pain that he doesn't even notice that there's another person other than me in the van . I drove to past Henry's house as fast as I could so I could get him back home . When I got there he got out as quickly as he could so I could get me and present Henry back to our time . Once Henry went inside I told Schwoz to open the time portal so we could get back to our time .
Schwoz : On it .
Soon , I bright circular blue light appeared and I picked up Henry and jumped through it . When I opened my eyes I was back in the man cave . I looked at Henry who was back to unconsciousness . I put him on the medical table that Schwoz had prepared and checked his pulse again just to be sure . Schwoz took out his scanner and began scanning Henry . I looked over and saw that Charlotte and Jasper were having a hard time looking at their friend . He was just so pale and cold from being trapped underground . And his ankle was a disgusting mixture of red and purple . When I saw that Charlotte was on the verge of crying I knew that she and Jasper didn't need to be here right now . I got up and guided them out of the main room and into the secret room . We sat down on the couch and I just stayed there with them . I know I'm in here to be with them , but honestly I don't think I needed to see Henry like that anyways . It was one thing to see him on the night he got injured , he looked so broken and I thought I thought it would be the hardest thing to see him go through . But this is a whole other level . This time he looked broken and sick at the same time . And not like the time when Jasper gave him the stomach bug . The sight of him right now is indescribable . His ankle looked disgusting , and he looked like a ghost , he was so pale ! I saw that Jasper was trying to be strong and fight back the tears that were threatening to fall, but it also looks like he was about to lose the battle . It's not fair that Henry has to go through this . Especially at such a young age . He's only sixteen for goodness sakes ! Suddenly Schwoz came in breaking all of my thoughts .
Schwoz : It's not as bad as it looks . He was on low amounts of oxygen , which I have already fixed for him . He also has hypothermia , so we need to add a heated blanket to the guest bed . Ray , you will have to help get Henry to the guest room . His ankle injury isn't as bad as it looks , but we will have to add some extra time to his bed rest , and give him a painkiller along with lots of ice . He will be in some serious pain in a couple of hours .
Ray : Got it .
I was relieved that it wasn't as bad as it looked , but I still feel bad that I wasn't able to stop Drex in time . I decided to just clear my thoughts so I could help Schwoz get Henry to the guest room . When we got him to his bed , Schwoz ran to go get a heated blanket and the ice . While Schwoz was gone I sat beside Henry . Suddenly his eyes fluttered open .
Henry : Ray ?
Ray : Yeah kid ?
Henry : Where am I ?
His brain must still be delirious from lack of oxygen and hypothermia .
Ray : Don't worry kid , you're back in the man cave safe and sound .
Henry : Mhmm .
He started to go back to sleep which I allowed because he needed it , but then he opened his eyes again .
Ray : Kid , go back to sleep , you need it .
Henry : Okay .
He started to go back to sleep but then he started shivering .
Henry : Ray , I'm cold .
Ray : Schwoz is on his way up here with a heated blanket .
Henry : Why a heated blanket ?
Ray : Because you have hypothermia , so your body temperature is extremely low , so you need a heated blanket to raise your temperature .
Henry : Oh .
His shivering increased . I felt his forehead and Schwoz was right when he said his body temperature was extremely low . It's like feeling an ice block ! I looked at his ankle and it didn't help my worry . I know Schwoz said Henry wasn't as bad as we thought , but he's so freaking cold and his ankle looks horrific . I smiled sympathetically at Henry . Then Schwoz came in with the heated blanket , plenty of ice bags , and a bottle of water .
Schwoz : Don't forget to give him the painkiller .
Ray : I won't . Thanks Schwoz .
Schwoz : Yeah okay .
I added the heated blanket to Henry's bed then placed the ice on Henry's ankle . It's really unfortunate that we have to put ice on him , when we also have to add a heated blanket to get his temperature to rise . Oh well . I opened the bottle of water , and handed that along with the painkiller to Henry .
Henry : Thank you Ray .
Ray : Anytime kid .