Where's Henry ?

Hey guys ! Here's my new chapter update . Hope you guys like it ! Enjoy ! * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Ray's POV

My mind was racing with thoughts . Henry is not in this room . Only Drex is is , who is smiling evilly at me right now .
Ray : Why are you here ?! What did you do to Henry ?! Where is Henry ?!
Drex : I took him away and hid him from you where you'll NEVER find him .
Ray : Where is he ?!
Drex : Like I'm going to tell !
Ray : You better !
Drex : Or what ? What are you going to do if I don't ? I'm indestructible , stupid .
He's right . I can torture him all I want , but the pain will only last for a second , and there won't even be any permanent damage .
Ray : Please Drex ! Just tell me where Henry is !
Drex : No .
Ray : Drex !
Drex : Sorry , did I stutter ?
Ray : Drex you better tell me where Henry is right now !
Drex : I have a better idea in mind . You hand over your gum tube , leave and never come back , and MAYBE I won't hurt Henry anymore than I already have .
My heart sunk to my feet . He's hurt Henry . He's probably in so much pain and I can't run over and help him . Wherever he is .
Ray : I'm not giving up Captain Man . Drex , I'm giving you to the count of three to tell me where Henry is .
Drex : Again , what are you going to do if I don't ? I'm indestructible .
I argued with him for awhile . To my surprise , Schwoz came in to check on Henry and saw Drex as soon as he walked in .
Schwoz : Drex ! What are you doing here ?!
Drex : None of your business . Now , let's put part two of my little plan in action . He drew out a gun (not a killing gun) , and shot it at Schwoz . Schwoz fell unconscious to the floor immediately .
Ray : Schwoz , no ! What did you do to him?!
Drex : Relax it's just a stun gun . He'll wake up in a few hours .
Ray : Oh .
Drex : Now , where were we ? Oh right . Taking down Captain Man and Kid Danger .
Before anyone could acknowledge what was happening , I threw my fist in his face . Of course the pain only lasted for a couple of seconds since he's indestructible . He got up quickly and aimed his gun at me . Of course I wasn't worried since I'm indestructible again . When he shot it his face was taken aback in surprise .
Drex : Wh-
Ray : I got my indestructibility back .
Drex : Fine then . I don't need you injured for me to complete my plan .
Ray : Drex if you know what's good for you , you'll tell me where Henry is , then come with me to the police station .
Of course he didn't listen .  Before I knew it , a fight broke out . We fought for a  while , and suddenly  Drex had me pinned down . He was about to shoot me with some different kind of gun thingy .
Drex : (while holding the gun up) This gun right here is the same type of machine gun thing I shot you with that took away your indestructibility , only this one is portable !
Dang it ! Why did people invent portable things ?! He was just about to shoot me but then suddenly , something shot him off of me . I quickly got off the ground and saw that it was Charlotte holding some kind of gun as well .
Charlotte : I walked in while  you bickering with Drex so I ran to go get Schwoz's newest invention .   *holds up gun* . It's just a stun gun , but it's strong enough to knock out a indestructible person .
Ray : Well what took you so long to get up here with it ?
Charlotte : Schwoz was still making some adjustments so I had to finish them for him .
Ray : Well your timing couldn't been better . Now help me get Drex to the police station .
Charlotte : On it .
*time skip*
Drex is now in high security prison so he shouldn't be escaping any time sooon . But our problem is still unsolved . Henry is still missing . And he was not only forced up and out of bed , but he got beaten by Drex . There is no telling how much pain he is in right now . Ever since I got Drex arrested (again) I have had Schwoz , Charlotte , and Jasper working non stop to help me find Henry . It's getting really tough to find him . We've tried tracking him but Drex broke his phone , wiz watch , and tracking device on him .
Ray : Haven't you guys found anything yet ?!
Schwoz : We're doing the best we can Ray .
Charlotte : I might be able to find him in just a sec . I was able to get a finger print of the gun Drex used to shoot Schwoz and I'm doing a scan to make sure it's Drex's fingerprint .
Ray : Then what ?
Charlotte : If it is Drex's then I can use Schwoz's advanced technology to do a scan of the whole town ,  and using this fingerprint , I can see where all Drex has been recently .
Ray : Well hurry up !
Charlotte : I'm trying !
Ray : Jasper what about you ? What are you doing ?
Jasper : I was able to get Henry's fingerprint off some stuff he's touched lately , and I'm scanning it and it should be able to track him using his wiz watch .
Ray : But Drex broke his wiz watch .
Schwoz : Which is why I'm connecting the monitors with his wiz watch . Then I'm going to use this *holds up computer type thing* , hook it up to the monitors , and send huge amounts of electricity to his wiz watch , and it should be so powerful that it will be able to work again at least for a full minute .
Ray : Ok then .
I pretended to understand that . Science is definitely not my thing .
Jasper suddenly yelled . The fingerprint scan is ready !
Schwoz : Connect your laptop with the monitors !
Jasper : On it !
Schwoz : Ok everything is set . I just have to press this button and the electricity from that box will shoot all the way to Henry's wiz watch .
Ray : Well do it !
Schwoz : 3 .. 2 .. 1 !
He pressed the button , but as soon as he did , all the lights were turned off .
Ray : What just happened ?
Schwoz : Power outage . The electricity was too powerful and caused a blown fuse .
Jasper : How long until you can get the power back on ?
Schwoz : I don't know .
Ray : Well Charlotte you keep going on with your stuff .
Charlotte : Kk .
Then the laptop turned off .
Charlotte : And it ran out of battery .
Ray : Ding Dang it Schwoz ! Go fix the power !
Schwoz : I'll try .
Schwoz scurried off to try to fix the power . I tried to calm down the as best as I could but I just couldn't . All I could think about was that my best friend was somewhere by himself in a great deal of pain and I can't help him because I can't find him !

*10 minutes later*

It was maybe 10 minutes when the power was back on . Charlotte plugged in her laptop and thanks to Schwoz's high technology we were able to make it charge all the way in a matter of 5 minutes .
Charlotte : Ok , the scan is almost complete .
Ray : Good .
Charlotte : It's done ! Ok , out of all these locations I would say ... the place where Drex took you hostage .
I blew a bubble faster than I ever had before . I ran to the tubes in high hopes that Henry wasn't in as bad shape as I we think he is .

* time skip *

When I arrived there I was immediately hit with all the memories of what had happened here . As weird as was being here , I HAD to find Henry . I ran in searched every room until it came to last one . The one where it had all happened . I slowly walked in and saw him .
Ray : Henry !
I ran over to find him sitting against a wall unconscious . Thankfully he didn't look to bad .
Ray : Henry are you okay ?
Henry : No worse than before .
Ray : Listen , I'm going to have to pick you up . It will most likely hurt ,  but don't worry it should only last for a second .
Henry : Okay .
I picked him up and he did accidentally let out a small scream .
I carried him to the man van and drove off as fast as I could . There was no doubt I was breaking the speed limit but I don't care . I need to make sure nothing too serious has happened to Henry . He can't afford anything worse .

*time skip*

Schwoz's scanner beeped .
Schwoz : He'll be okay for the most part . We will have to keep his ankle iced and his bed rest will be extended . He'll be in some pretty serious pain in a couple of hours so we need to keep watch on him .Other than that he'll be fine . I breathed a sigh of relief knowing it wasn't as bad as I had feared . I carried him up to the guest room and and set him on the bed . I could tell he was kinda embarrassed about being carried but he didn't really have a choice . At this point , wheelchairs aren't even an option . I ran down to the auto snacker and ordered ice bags and a painkiller . I brought it up to the guest room and placed the ice on his ankle and handed him the painkiller . I gave him a bottle of water that was sitting on his nightstand and he gladly took the painkiller .
Henry : Thanks Ray .
Ray : Don't even mention it .
I threw a duvet over him and he slowly started to drift off to sleep . I sat down in the chair beside his bed and thought about today's events . Man , we had a crazy day today . At least nothing too serious happened to Henry and Drex is back in prison . I looked over at Henry who was now fully asleep and snoring quietly . Before I knew it I had fallen asleep . I guess I was just really exhausted from today's events .

*time skip to the next day *

It's currently 2:00 in the afternoon and I was busy trying to entertain Henry . He's been acting weird all day though . He's confused as to why he has to stay in bed all the time , he keeps saying how he has to go home for dinner or his parents will be worried , and a few other things too . Does he have amnesia or something ? Did Drex hit him in the head ? But Schwoz's scanner didn't detect any head damage . Maybe I'm just worried because of what happened yesterday . That has to be the case . Schwoz said he would be fine . But then why is Henry acting so weird ? Even Charlotte , Jasper , and Schwoz noticed that Henry was acting differently .
Henry : Ray when can I go home ?
Ray : Henry I told you we don't know yet .
Henry : Why are you keeping me here ?
Ray : Henry you know why I have to keep you here . You severely injured your ankle , remember ?
Henry : Ray it's just a sprained ankle . I'll be fine .
Ray : No Henry , it's not just a sprain . Do you not remember what happened ?
Henry : Of course I do ! I'm starting to think you don't remember.
I was about to respond but suddenly Charlotte , Jasper , and Schwoz came running in .
Charlotte : Ray !
Ray : What ?
Jasper : Ray we know why Henry's been acting so weird lately !
Ray : Well what is it ?!
Charlotte : Ray ... That's not the real Henry .

Cliffhanger ! I hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter . Byeeeeeee and stay safe !❤️