Depression Hits

Hi ! Hope you guys are having a fantastic day and hope you enjoy my new chapter .  * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Ray's POV
My heart dropped when I heard what Schwoz said .
Ray : What's wrong ?
Schwoz : Do you guys remember Henry possibly telling you that he hit his foot or something ?
Charlotte : He did say he hit his foot last night .
Schwoz : Well it just made things worse for him . It knocked a small bone in his ankle out of place so I'm going to have to set it back . And I'll probably have to use anesthesia on him otherwise it will hurt WAY WORSE than it already does .
We helped Schwoz move Henry to the med bay and Schwoz began his work . Charlotte and I are in the main part of the man cave and we're silently freaking out . I bit my nails for awhile and Charlotte just fiddled with her thumbs until finally Schwoz came out .
Schwoz : Okay , it's done .  Henry's still asleep but you guys can go ahead and head back if you want .
I breathed a sigh of relief . Even though this wasn't a life or death situation it still freaks me out knowing that Schwoz wouldn't let me or Charlotte back there . It all seemed way to serious which it technically is , but it's not like he was laying on a death bed or anything . I headed back to the med bay and Charlotte right behind . I could tell she was worried too . It's hard to see such a close companion go through this . I appeared into the med bay where Henry was quietly snoring . I knew that I probably shouldn't wake him up because Schwoz said he'll be pretty sore for the next day or two so he deserves some sleep . Charlotte sat beside him with a heartbroken look on her face . They've been best friends as long as they've been alive .( I have no idea how long Henry actually knew Charlotte since they never explained that ) I gave her a sympathetic look and rubbed her back in comfort . If only I had known Henry needed to get up . He wouldn't be in this position . I felt like this was my fault . It's my fault Henry got hurt even more . Heck if I was there when he fought those bad guys  , he wouldn't even be in this position at all ! My fault . My fault . My fault . Charlotte saw it on my face apparently and tried to help me .
Charlotte : It's not your fault Ray .
Ray : I can't help but think that it is , Charlotte !
Charlotte : Ray , no one saw any of this coming so you have no right to blame yourself .
I cut her a sad smile . We sat there for about an hour until Henry woke up .
Henry : Wh-What happened ?
He rubbed sleep out of his eyes and let out a yawn .
Ray : Schwoz had to set a small bone back in place on your ankle . It had gotten knocked out of place when you hit your foot last night .
Henry : Oh .
He suddenly yelped in pain .
Ray : Schwoz said your ankle will hurt pretty bad for the next day or two .
Henry : (sarcastically ) Great .
Charlotte : We're here for you Henry .
Henry : thanks .
I saw he didn't feel good . Though it wasn't hard to tell . His face was scrunched in pain and he was letting out quiet groans .
* 10 : 40 p.m. *
I got Schwoz to help me get Henry back to the guest room . I decided I was gonna stay the night in his room again just in case he needed me , so I blew up the air mattress and got some pillows and blankets . I looked over and saw Henry's face was expressionless .
Ray : Henry , are you alright ?
Henry : M fine it's just ...
Ray : Just what ?
His eyes began to water .
Henry : My ankle is killing me .
Ray : Do you want a painkiller or anything ?
Henry : Yes please .
His voice cracked as he spoke . I wish I could just take this for him . I went to the auto-snacker and ordered Henry's painkiller and brought it back to him .
Henry : Thanks .
Ray : Your welcome kiddo .
Soon I went to sleep as did Henry . We were both tired but I think Henry has been more tired than he usually has been . I relaxed on the air mattress and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow .
* two days later *
I'm worried about Henry . All he does is sleep now . He said his ankle hurts worse every day and we don't understand why . The only time he gets up is when he goes to the bathroom and he sleeps all the time . It leaves Schwoz confused too because he checks on him every day and his ankle isn't even trying to heal . Charlotte and  Jasper are here now and their trying to get him to talk . It had been two hours and Charlotte and Jasper came back to the main room .
Ray : So how'd he do ?
Charlotte : He didn't talk much . We had to do all the talking and the most we could get out of him was head nods .
Jasper : He didn't even groan like he usually does when I brought up buckets .
I had to go back there and do something . Schwoz said we need to try and getting him to move around . He doesn't even want to try and come down to the main room anymore . Schwoz and I are secretly going to run a depression test on him . I'm scared if we told Charlotte or Jasper they'd only freak out more . Once they left Schwoz ran the test on Henry and I just paced around the main room worried . As soon as Schwoz came out I practically jumped out of my skin .
Ray : Well ? !
Schwoz : The results came back positive .
Schwoz gave me a sad look . It's hard believing that my best friend is depressed . I went up to his room and saw that Henry was watching some tv .
Ray : Hey buddy . How you feeling ?
Henry : My ankle really hurts right now .
Ray : I'm sorry . You want me to get you some new ice bags?
He nodded so I left quickly to the auto  - snacker and soon brought back the ice . He scrunched his face in pain as something touched his ankle . I can't help but constantly feel bad for him . I am always trying to think of some way to lift his spirits but everything I try fails . I sat by his bed and watched Dog Judge with him until it was late at night and Henry was fast asleep . I switched off the tv and curled up on my air mattress and went to sleep .
*3:00 a.m.*
I woke up at 3 in the morning though I'm not sure why . I think it's because I'm stressed . I can't stop thinking about Henry and his depression . He went from excited and laughing at the pizza party two nights ago , to depressed and doing nothing but sleep . I know it must be hard for him . He can't get up without assistance , he misses his family , and he is always complaining about his ankle hurting . Poor kid can't catch a break . I looked over at him who was sleeping soundly in his bed . I knew I should probably be sleeping so I closed my eyes and after warm milk , reading a comic , (since Ray doesn't like books) , and counting to 3,085 imaginary sheep , I finally fell back asleep .
*10:00 a.m.*
Henry's POV
I woke up at 10:00 a.m. and almost freaked out about being horribly late for school , until I remembered Gerta had that covered . I gasped as a sharp burning pain just came through my ankle . Everyone knows my ankle has been killing me , but I've been holding back on telling how much pain I've been in . My ankle feels like a gigantic stone fell on it , then got thrown inside a pit of fire . I know this sounds over dramatic , but it's a good description of what it feels like . I adjusted the nearly melted bags of ice on my ankle and laid back down on the bed . I heard Ray snoring loudly on the air mattress beside my bed . I sighed in boredom . It's been one week since I got injured and I'm sick of it . I can't do anything on my own , I miss my family , even Piper , and my ankle feels like 100 blocks of dynamite exploded on it . Tears welled in my eyes as the pain got worse . I started getting a headache and I wiped sweat from my forehead though I don't know why I'm sweating . I spent the next ten minutes struggling with the horrid pain in my ankle , my headache , and being unusually sweaty. The room was 66 degrees why am I sweating ? ! Soon I started getting dizzy , my headache worsened as did my ankle , and I even started getting a stomachache . Black stars danced in my vision . Before I knew it , everything was black .