𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

_______________________________

     While Nekoma constantly had you near your breaking point, just seeing the Fukurodani boys had blown all your worries away. Bokuto had a carefree and loud attitude that could either dull or enhance a bad mood. Akaashi on the other hand was considerate and brought a sense of balance to the group.

     After leaving the warmth of Akaashi's arms you couldn't help but smile back brightly as happiness pulsated throughout your body.

"Where to first?" You jumped excitedly with the small bit of luggage in your hand, the suitcase scratching against the concrete floor.

     "Well how about dropping off your bag at my house for a start?" Akaashi proposed, a small laugh emitting from his mouth.

     "Ah yes, let's do that." You agreed, struggling with the luggage. You shook the handle but to no avail. The suitcase seemed stuck and your face began to scrunch up, obviously annoyed with the small inconvenience in front of you.

     "You want me to take that?" Bokuto asked with big eyes. The boy had been objectively quiet but you could see his desire to be busy eating away at him as he stared at you struggling with the bag.

     Giving up you handed him the handle and Bokuto simply just lifted the bag up, carrying it within his arms rather than dragging it along. You muffled a small giggle, making the two-toned hair boy in front of you turn his head.

"Hm?" Bokuto's eyebrows rose in confusion.

"It's nothing, it's nothing." You laughed again waving him away. His head turned back, the content smile returning to his face. Your chest swelled with warmth, your heart squeezed as you took in the surroundings. While the schools weren't too far the two places were vastly different to you. You were finally back home.

_______________________________

The sensation of familiarity was immediately demolished as you walked into Akaashi's home. You had been there several times but you began to feel anxious as you took off your shoes at the door.

Your shoulders tensed up and an antsy feeling appeared in your stomach that you were oh to familiar with. You could have blamed it on your hunger at the time but, it was clear that Akaashi's house wasn't the same.

"You okay?" Akaashi asked, snapping you back to reality. You began to sweat as the nerves set in.

"Yeah," You tried to laugh but it came out sounding forced, "Did your mom redecorate or something? It's different from what I remember."

Akaashi's blue eyes surveyed the room.

"Probably once or twice." He stated blandly. Kicking off his shoes quickly, Akaashi was waiting silently for Bokuto to untie his own.

"Do you just want me to put my bag in your room for now?" You requested, trying to fill the  suffocating silence with a mundane task.

"Sure if you want, do you remember where my room is?" Akaashi inquired, Bokuto was standing next to him after finally getting both of his shoes off.

"The last one on the left right?" You pointed ahead of you to a hall with only three doors.

"Yep, i'll go tell my mom we are back. You can come out and say hi at any time."

You grabbed your bag and made your way down the hallway. You had spent the night at Akaashi's before but you and Akaashi had never been alone. Bokuto or some other team member usually joined and the few of you would make it a night; Watching movies and or playing a couple games. You'd sleep in separate rooms it'll be fine you thought to yourself.