𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭!"

_______________________________

With your stomach growling you made your way to a vending machine to grab a snack before detention. You had already texted your parents at lunch to inform them of what happened. Your father lightly scolded you while your mother just told you to be safe on your way home.

You inserted the money into the machine looking over at the options of food to choose from. Pushing to button of your choice you grabbed it from the slot and began walking back to the classroom.

     "KYENMA!" A voice yelled down the hallway, stopping you in your tracks. You stood  in the center of the hallway startled, holding your snack until you saw faded blonde hair walk around the corner looking down at a gaming console.

     "Kenma?" You spoke softly, his head quickly peaking up from his game.

     Kenma gave a small wave to acknowledge your existence before reverting his gaze back down to his game.

      You then realized who had been calling Kenma's name, hearing his rushed footsteps come down the hallway.

      "Kenma you are not skipping practice again, i've told you this so many times-" Kuroo turned the corner, his scowl dropping as soon as he laid eyes on you.

     "Oh. F/n," His tone softening at your name, "What are you doing here?"

"Um remember I got dress coded this morning." You shifted awkwardly, pointing over to the classroom, still holding the snack from the vending machine in your hand.

"Oh yeah. Dress-code is strict, sorry about that." Kuroo replied shifting his eyes, trying not to make direct eye contact with you.

"Well I-" "Yeah I-" You both started, interrupting each other. The awkward tension began to grow thicker with the silence, until Kenma butted in looking up from the console in his hands.

"Alright, let's go to practice Kuroo, I just beat the level I wanted to get past."

"Um okay, uh goodbye F/n." Kuroo waved and turned the corner with the second year.

"Goodbye Tetsurou." You mumbled to yourself, deeply sighing while opening your snack.

You could hear Kuroo lecturing Kenma echoing throughout the halls as you walked into your classroom for detention.

_______________________________

     All you did was sleep until 5pm, when the assistant principal finally came in and dismissed all of the students. Since it was the first week only about seven kids were present for detention.

Once you were out of the classroom you made your way to the entrance to change your shoes and meet up with Yaku.

At the front of the school you could see the boys volleyball club leaving. Kuroo's hair towering above the rest next to a guy with a blonde mohawk. After you finished changing into your walking shoes you looked over at the gate to see Yaku waiting for you.

Closing the small locker you walked over to him.

"Hello," You greeted him with a small grin, "How was practice?"

"It was good but I have a quick question for you." Yaku replied grimly, his mood seemed to have changed from how he was in class. You gave him a quick nod before he started to speak.

"Do you know Kuroo Tetsurou in our class?"

     Your shoulders began to tense up, "Yes, I do." You answered anxiously.

     "How do you know him?"

     "Well we used to date in middle schoo-" You started, getting cut-off by the boy in front of you before you could get into any details.

    "Oh so you're the Y/n Kuroo talked about!" He exclaimed. What did Testurou say about me? You questioned yourself.

"W-what?" You stuttered out as the two of you started to walk. He reassured you that it was nothing to worry about as you both began on your way, walking side by side. Not being able to get the thoughts of Kuroo out of your head.

_______________________________

      "Oh this is my block," You said pointing down the road, "Thanks again for the notes." You took his notebook out of your bag to hand over to him.

     "It was no problem, i'm glad I got to meet
you, you've been sort of the talk of the team." He laughed zipping up the notebook inside his book bag.

     "Really? What is there to talk about?" You tried to ask, wanting to know what Kuroo was saying about you. There's not much to talk
about, did he tell them? you asked yourself your own thoughts tormenting you, waiting for Yaku's response.

     "Just Kuroo being a weirdo about you being back at the school, overreacting about seeing his "ex" you know?" He replied slinging his bag back over his shoulder.

     "You have nothing to worry about, actually he was a bit mad at me walking you home," Yaku snickered to himself, "But of course I told him to shove it." He rambled on.

     "The best part was how flustered and awkward he was at practice and according to Kenma that was also because of you," Yaku couldn't stop giggling in between every few words, "You should've seen the look on his face!"

He was mad?

     "Before you go, can I give you my number?" He asked, interrupting your thoughts yet again.

     "Yeah, sure," You replied handing over your phone, "Just enter in your contact."

      After a minute he gave your phone back and waved you a goodbye with a cheesy grin, as you walked away you checked the contact he imputed, it read "Yaku" with a winking smiley face following it. You rolled your eyes with a smile, stuffing your phone back into your pocket.

     Even after making a new friend you wanted to confront Kuroo. He shouldn't be mad when you didn't do anything wrong, right? You were going to stand up and confront him tomorrow...Or just get his number from Kenma and send him a very passive aggressive text.

_______________________________

sorry that's all i have to say... this chapter was lazy and boring so uh forgive me ig...Thanks so much for how many people are reading this book it will get better i swear anywyas you know the drill WHOREKYUU