𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬?"

_______________________________

      You could feel his gaze on you from across the classroom, avoiding it with all your heart you didn't wanna see the bastards face again.

Kuroo Tetsurou, the boy you never ever wanted to see again just so happened to be in the same class you transferred to the first day of your third year of high-school.

     After your last year of junior high your father got a promotion and made you, being an only child, start over at a new high-school for two years and then moved your family back to the Nerima Ward in Tokyo, to go back to Nekoma.

Fukurodani was a great school, but it was always lonely being the new kid, you didn't even make friends until your second year. Even though you never wanted to be the manager you were very connected to the boys on the volleyball team, watching practices and cheering them on at their games.

You were especially close to Akaashi, who was only a first year when you met him. Having someone just as anxious as you helped break the ice and made you guys better friends.

Now all that Nekoma brought you was bad memories from the raven haired boy staring daggers into the back of your head. It was too distracting to the point where you couldn't pay attention to class. The only people you knew at school were Kenma and Kuroo as well as Kimiko, all of which you haven't talked to in three years.

Once the bell had rung you swung your head back to glare at the messy black haired boy but he had already disappeared out of the classroom to lunch. Left to sit there on your own you grabbed out your bento and ate, watching short videos on youtube to pass the time.

Suddenly a notification appeared on your phone:

"Bo" Sent you a message

Bo
HEYYY HOWS THE FIRST DAY GOING!

       You smiled down at the message. Bokuto was always so positive, it was impossible to be in a bad mood when talking to him.

N/n
Not so good
i miss you guys :(

Bo
yeah first practice without you was weird
kaashi seemed down
we all miss you too :(

N/n
awe
oh shit the bell just rang i'll talk on the gc after school
tell Keiji i said hi 😁

Bo
🥺 bye
will do

(ignore the emojis 🙏🙏)

Putting your lunch away you got ready for the next class. Watching all of your classmates come back into the classroom you saw him again. His eyes met yours across the room and his cheeky grin disappeared, turning into a frown.

He still hated you.

His frown remained until he sat down and grabbed out his phone. You removed your eyes from him, trying to distract yourself from his stupid face, you grabbed out your notes as the teacher walked in and began the lesson.

_______________________________

     School was a drag, the final bell brought you immense relief to finally leave. Gathering up your stuff from your desk after being alone all day just felt lonely. Walking home by yourself periodically staring down at your feet, not wanting to be pitied by the people passing by.

     It reminded you of the day; That day you broke up with him. The sun illuminating the back of your head, as tears began to fall. You just wished none of this ever happened so you could have never met Kuroo.

As the hot streams of tears ran down your face you felt a buzz in your bag.

"Unknown" Sent you a message

Unknown
L/n-san is this still your number?

Y/n
who is this

Unknown
Kenma Kozume
idk if you remember me

Y/n
KENMA YOURE A YEAR BELOW ME RIGHT?

Kenma
um yes.

Y/n
OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU
YOU WERE MY FAVORITE
you can drop the formalities

Kenma
haha okay, well you transferred back to Nekoma High right?
Kuroo told me about it

Y/n
oh yeah
today was my first day

Kenma
why don't you eat lunch with us tomorrow?
i'll probably just be on my game but Kuroo will be there

Y/n
haha I don't wanna interfere

Kenma
well alright but
What even happened between you guys?
Kuroo reacted the same way when I proposed the idea

Y/n
well it's a long story haha maybe another time
i'm over it now i just would rather eat alone that's all

Kenma
Whatever you say L/n-san.
Oh volleyball practice is starting.
Goodbye L/n-san Kuroo is yelling at me.

Y/n
Bye!

You sighed putting away your phone, continuing on your way to your house. It's obvious Kuroo still felt the same, so it would only hurt more if you tried to become friends again.

right?

Once you hit your bed all of the weight of the school day came off of your shoulders, momentarily forgetting about the rooster head. You didn't even realize how tired you actually were until you felt your eyes began to fall. Once your eyes closed you immediately began to sleep, sleeping through several call notifications from Bokuto and Akaashi.

_______________________________

Heyyyyy first chapter IT SUCKS IK ITS SO DRAMATIC 😀 But bear with me I SWEAR ITLL GET BETTER MAYBE 🙏 also WHOREKYUU  i'm @ing you in every chapter 😛 ALSO CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK ARE GONNA BE SHORT 🤩 so yea