𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝?"

_______________________________

"What do you mean what am I talking about?" Akaashi's eyes glowed confusedly back at you. His eyebrows were raised, almost like he was accusing you of something.

     "I mean we talked when we broke up, he was also the one to break up with me so why do I have to-" You complained, Akaashi's patience snapped in two as he quickly interrupted your rant.

     "Can't you listen to me?" His blue eyes filled with impatience as the confusion that was once present in his eyebrows shifted to anger and annoyance. Sitting almost stunned in silence you didn't know what to say. Akaashi wasn't someone to blow up at the people around him. While he wasn't completely silent, he was never a loud or abrasive person; it was about time to listen to him.

     "I'm not going to say what the idiot said exactly but, it's clear there's been a miscommunication between the two of you." He stated calmly, taking a long breath of the cool air outside before sighing again.

     You felt embarrassed, your face heated up while the wind quickly numbed your red face.

     "Oh." You commented, dumbfounded while not knowing what to say. You stared up at the dark sky still flustered as the stars looked barely visible. Several well lit buildings surrounded the two of you, making it harder than it should be to see the flickers of white above.

     "I'm sorry Keiji." You breathed out, guilt filling your chest. He had become a messenger, always there to cheer you up and listen to your worries while you just constantly complained.

     "It's fine, i'm sorry Bokuto invited the asshole in the first place." Akaashi smiled slightly as he gazed back at you. A feeling in your stomach arose that wasn't embarrassment  when you glanced at the boy's eyes. Your face grew red again as you tried to play it off.

     "Why are you apologizing?" You giggled, slightly nudging the boy beside you playfully. The two of you sat in a soft silence until the small ding of the door caught both of your attentions.

     You whipped your head around to see a stressed Bokuto before you and Akaashi.

     "You ever gonna come back in?" He said nervously, "Your food just got here." He shuffled his small fingers, playing with them; a nervous habit he had gained from constantly hanging around Akaashi.

     Bokuto's stance and attitude made it seem like he was lying. He constantly shifted his weight and wouldn't look either of you in the eyes.

     "But-" Akaashi began before Bokuto put a hand to his face. The black haired boy seemed puzzled, making Bokuto look just that bit more suspicious.

     "Your food just came, it's ready and hot for you to eat." He gave you a quick thumbs up before heading back inside. When the restaurant door closed he speed walked his way back to the table where the three of them were waiting for you, staring back at you and Akaashi through the window.

     "Uhh what was that?" You looked to the black haired boy beside you just to be met with a small shrug.

     "I don't know but, I guess we should head inside?"

_______________________________

     "So you ate my ramen?" You interrogated Bokuto, who was currently looking down cowardly at the table.When you had walked into the intense situation you were expecting worse news rather than Bokuto blurting out that someone had eaten your food.