TDML (The Contract)

New Orleans

Morelli manor

Iva

That was the best sleep I had in what feels like ages ago. After Emilio left, Matteo took me up to the guest bedroom on the second floor, the bed was large and inviting and my body could not wait to rest on it.

There was a t-shirt folded on top of it with a note, "wear me ".

" That door is the bathroom, this one a closet, the boss will have your room ready tomorrow so for tonight you rest here"

"My room?" I asked Matteo

"Yes, have a good night sleep princess"

"Good night"

I look at the shirt I am wearing, it reached just below my bum, barely covered it, I went for the closet and opened it to find it empty, shrugging I took off the shirt and went to the bathroom to take a shower, once done I put on the dress I wore last night, I leave my hair in twisted braids and walk barefoot out of the room and begin my search for the mafia boss.

I didn't have to search long, in fact, I didn't have to search at all, as soon as I reached the stairs, I followed the most amazing aroma straight to the kitchen and found him shirtless flipping pancakes, his muscles flexing with every toss.

Show off

I scoffed, he turns around and smiled that dimpled smile at me and winked "morning to you too Iva".

My ears grew hot as I realized I said that out loud, I cleared my throat and greeted him back, looking around at the feast in front of me my mouth watering at the site, I love food and I want to try out everything on this table but there's a lot for it to just be for two people so I asked: " are you feeding an army or something?".

"Yes, actually, few of my men will come in a minute, I don't normally cook but when I do and don't leave some for them I get to spend the day with pouty children instead of grown trained killers"

And right on cue, two guys came in shoving at each other, I recognize one to be Matteo and the other one was a caramel-skinned guy with a lip ring, stormy gray eyes, and a curly fade he had tattoos up to his neck and built nicely much like every male guy I've seen here, he looked young maybe Lerica's age 18 years old, if she were still here

"Hi, I'm Bradley, you can call me Brad, or handsome, or favorite, or-"

"Shut up, you little sh**"

I look up and I saw another guy, who looks like an older version of Brad coming my way with his arms opened, before I could register, he pulls me off my chair and hugs me, and I make an umph sound as I connect with his chest.

"Cane, please don't suffocate her," says Matteo.

Cane sends me a wink and then sits down next to me, Emilio starts putting everything on the table and pulls out his phone to type, and then placed it in his pocket, more men come in and start sitting around the table and everyone just starts dishing for themselves, and I just sit there and watch.

"Eat princess"

"You want me to help serv-"

"Here, have my plate, I'll just fix a second one," Cane said placing his plate in front of me, my eyes widen at the amount of food piled upon it.

I smiled and thanked him, I take my first bite, closed my eyes, and chewed slowly savoring the taste, I sighed and shivered with foodgasm, relaxing back to my seat and then opening my eyes, to see all eyes on me.