TDML (Sh** Storm)

Hi guys, welcome to another chapter 🤓

Let me start by apologizing, Bradley curses a lot so there's that otherwise, 🤭

Happy reading 🤗

*****************

USA, New York City

Bradley

I can not believe I went along with this sh**, but Enzo was my brother and the f*cker was stubborn, so when Iva came up with a plan that will make sure he stays alive, I had to agree, so here am I, at f*cken 4:00 am, with Iva's bent cop, and her stuck-up female guard waiting for Katherine and little Avery to finish packing up so we can drive them to the airport.

"Hello, You must be James" I turn to see a short woman with blonde curls, a slim curvy figure, and electric blue eyes that look like they could shoot lightning bolts if ever got pissed off.

No wonder the f*cker is whipped.

The woman was beautiful, the baby girl in her arms had her features but the Morelli green eyes won, she was adorable, I couldn't believe I was staring at Enzo's offspring it felt weird.

Never thought you had it in you brother.

"Yes, and you must be the beautiful Katherine," James replied opening the door for them and I scoffed.

I never liked the ass licker, all cops were rats, even the ones on our payroll, I trust none of those mother's***rs, and James was extra annoying with his never-ending flirt attempts with Iva and now like a true a**hole, he is flirting with Enzo's girl.

Thirsty b*tch

I pulled my shades down and turn to greet Enzo's girls, Ignoring the mother, I made a face for the cute baby girl, Avery was born 4 months after Alu, she giggled.

" Aren't you a pretty princess?" I cooed at her. Then turn to Katherine and introduced myself.

"Bradley," I tell her

" I know," she says softly,

"Do you now" I raised an eyebrow at her, she blushes and looks down.

"I mean, nice to meet you, Vince talks about you guys all the time, he showed me pictures" she explained.

"Mhm," I hummed and turn to start the car, rolling down the window I call out to James who was busy puffing out smoke from his cigarette.

"Yo, Jacka**, time to go".

He flips me the bird before crushing the stick with his boot and came to the passenger's side.

We drove to the airport and arrived just in time, to check them in and get them on the plane, Nadia would be continuing with them from there and I had to get Enzo's lookalike ready for tomorrow, how Iva got hold of this man was beyond me, we had to tweak a few of his features though like dye his hair a dark brown from their ashy blond color, give him green contact lenses, and change his whole wardrobe, he's Italian accent sucks a** though so I'll have to advise him to be mute for this job so he doesn't f*cks it up with his southern drawl".

I drove back to the city and dropped James off at the station, after telling him to f*ck off my car, I pulled out of the wretched place and made a quick stop at Enzo's apartment taking a shower and a change of clothes I relax a bit until it was time to head over to the clone's place, my phone rings while I was on my way to his apartment, I answer placing it on speaker.

" Yes, your highness" I drawled out.

" Peasant" Iva replies flatly and I chuckle at her annoyance.