CHAPTER FIFTEEN

New Orleans ( Club Calore )

Iva

"Where are you going?" Emilio asked pulling me back to him.

I looked at him and pointed to the closet that I hoped still had some of my clothes, I wasn't going to walk around in just his shirt and my ass hanging out, in front of Bradley and his men.

"Why?" He asked again, and I rolled my eyes.

"I need something appropriate to wear Emilio, I can't walk around like this, the shirt doesn't cover much," I tell him.

"Then stay here,"

"You know I won't do that, I have things to do" I replied.

"Things that I can't know about" his expression turned into a scowl as his hold on me tightens.

"I don't owe you an explanation, we are not together anymore, you made sure of that" I snapped.

"You weren't saying that a few minutes ago" he smirks.

"Moment of weakness" I shrug.

He glares at me and pulls me even closer to him, and we stand there glaring at each other, him in his sweat pants and me in his shirt, I could feel him getting excited again as his member poked my belly, I clenched my thighs together to stop the aching starting to form, I tried to move away from him but he holds me even tighter and leans down closer to my ear.

"If you think, you can escape me this time Iva Morelli, you are mistaken, I'll chain you down to our bed if I have to".

My heart beats faster at the mention of chains and I could feel tears forming in my eyes as images start to flood my mind, I hear Emilio sighing in what sound like defeat before he pulls in for a hug, I hate feeling weak, especially in front of him, but there are some traumas that I can't escape from.

"Perdonami" Emilio says kissing my head.

I keep quiet enjoying the comfort of his arms around me for as long as I could, What happened earlier gave me a glimpse of how we used to be, how he always made sure I was taken care of, how much in sync we used to be.

Sometimes I'd sit and wonder where did we go wrong, where did I go wrong, as much as I love him, I'm still not sure what is real, I know I would never hurt or kill him but I'm angry and I don't know how to deal with my Anger, I was hoping for angry sex but as usual, Emilio had his plans about that too.

So annoying.

I look at him and then pushed him away from me.

"Will, you ever listen to me, hear my side of things?" He asks in a begging tone.

I shake my head, trying to hold back tears, I hate that he brings out the cry baby in me, any other man would be on his ass right now crying for mercy, but Emilio, he was standing too closing, looking ravishing and all I wanted to do was to throw myself into his arms and bawl my eyes out like a baby, and then let him dominate me to extreme pleasure, but I wasn't going to do that, I'm still angry and that may not be the solution.

"Not today" I answer him.

"You guys did the nasty, -"

"They did!?"

"Yeah pay up, Cane" Bradley's voice sounded smug.

"You placed a bet on us?" I exclaimed.

"Get out before I shoot you" Emilio shouted at them.

Cane sniggered while handing Bradley money before holding it out of his reach.

"Wait, they have to confirm it first," Cane said before both of them turn to look at us expectantly.