Back stage with BVB

I walked in and BVB was right before my eyes. I smiled so big I thought my face was gonna fall off! Cc came up to me first.

"You must be the new way edition!" He said. I nodded.

"You look awesome!" Said Andy.
"Thank you!" I said. Andy then yelled out.
" HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU SAY WE GIVE THE NEW ROCKER A BVB HUG!?" They all whooped after and tackled me into a huge group hug.
I was laughing so much.

"So can you play guitar, Kylie?" Asked Jinx.
"HELL YEAH!" I shouted. Everyone laughed. Andy looked at my dad.

"This chick is rockin alright!" He said!
"Damn straight!" My dad said back. We all laughed. This is literally the best family ever! Jinx handed me his guitar. I decided to play "Sing" by MCR. My dad was smiling the whole time. My mom got it on film. When I was done everyone cheered. Andy and CC posted it on Instagram. I was so happy. We had to go back to the hotel sadly. In the taxi my dad held my hand.

"That was beautiful Kylie." He said. I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you dad." I said.

"I love you too sweetheart."
"My little daddy's girl." Said mom. I laughed.

"I love you too mom."
"Love ya too lady K." She smiled. I put my head back on my dad's shoulder and fell asleep. This was the best family ever.