Slut

(Kylie's p.o.v)

I ran up to my room to pack. I grabbed my back pack and put all of my posters and CDs in it. I grabbed my phone and ipod and put it in too. I then grabbed my suitcase and put all my cloths in it and my blankets. I put on my fall out boy hoodie and coverse and headed out. As I walked down the hall I ran into one of the popular girls, Jamie. She was wearing a light pink tank top and a white short skirt.

"Slut" I thought as I tried to avoid eye contact. She looked at my hoodie and smiled evilly.

"Where are you going fag?" She asked.
I smiled back as in saying fuck you.

"For your information slut I have been adopted." She frowned.

"What dumb ass would want you?" She say pushing me down on the ground. I screeched in pain. She kicked me in the stomach 5 times.

"KYLIE!!!" I heard someone shout. I looked up and saw Gerard running to me. Lyn-z was following behind. I just balled up on the ground and started crying. I heard Lyn-z yelling at Jamie and Gerard picked me up. Lyn-z grabbed my suitcase and we walked out of the orphanage. Gerard put me down. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Who was that bitch?" He asked. I was still crying.

"She was one of the mean girls." He hugged me close.

"As long as your with me I will never let anyone treat you like this." I hugged back and muttered thank you. Lyn-z put my suitcase in the taxi and we drove to the hotel. Gerard smiled at my hoodie.

"I like that hoodie." I said. I laughed.

"Thanks."