Lady k

(Kylie's p.o.v) it was later that evening. I was watching supernatural on my phone. Mom was in the shower and dad went to go get Starbucks. Mom came out of the bathroom in her badass cloths lol. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Kylie." She said. I looked up.

"Yeah?"
"How would you like to go to New York City tonight?" I threw my phone on the the bed.
"OMFG REALLY?!?!" Mom laughed at my reaction.

"Yeah dad said there was some sort of concert tonight at midnight and we can go at like 6:00 so we can go shopping and stuff."

"That sounds awesome!!! HELL YEAH!!!" I shouted. Mom laughed before adding,

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you... It's a BVB concert." She smirked. I started fangirling.

"OH MY GOD!!! YEEEEES ANDYYYYYYY!!!!"

"We don't have to pay for the concert and we brought like 1,200 dollars with us so you can get whatever you want when we go shopping."

"HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!!" I said as I jumped into her arms. She laughed.

"Anything for my lady k." She said. I smiled because she called bandit lady b and now I was lady k. That's when dad walked in with Starbucks. He got me hot chocolate. Yay! That's when something came to mind.

"Hey dad?"
"Yeah?"
"You said on twitter that you were coming back to Spain with a suprise... Am I it?" He smiled and nodded.

"Wait do you have twitter?" He asked pulling his phone out.

"Yup and Instagram and vine and Facebook." He laughed.

"Well I will follow you on all."
"Me too!" Said Lyn-z as she pulled out her phone. I gave them my user name. I couldn't help but to fangirl a little.