Mom and dad

(Kylie's p.o.v)

"So where are we going Gerard?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Don't you mean dad?" He said winking at me.

"Oh yeah! Dad!" I laughed.

"Well sweetheart we are going to spend the night at a hotel and then we are flying back to Spain to finish the rest of the tour." Said Lyn-z... I mean mom.

"AWESOME! So I'm going to meet MCR and MSI?" They both nodded.

"This izzzzzz amazing!!!" I squealed. Mom laughed and put her arm around me giving me a small hug. The taxi finally pulled to our hotel. When we got into the room I flung my back pack onto a bed and jumped down onto it.

"Aaaahhh!!" I sighed. Mom and dad laughed.

"Someone is getting comfortable." Said dad.

"This is waaay more comfortable then my bed at the orphanage!" Dad laughed and looked at my back pack. It was an adventure time back pack. (Hell yeah!)

"So you like this show?" He asked. I nodded. Then I smirked and stood up on the bed and threw a fist in the air.

"ADVENTURE TIME COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS!!!" Mom heard me and ran in the room. She stood up on the bed with me and joined me.

"WE GO TO VERY DISTANT LANDS!!!" She shouted. We started jumping on the bed and dad was laughing his ass off at us.

"JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HUMAN THE FUN WILL NEVER END!!!" She lifted me over her shoulder and jumped off the bed. She opened the door and ran down the hallway.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Dad laughed as he ran after us. Me and mom were shouting ADVENTURE TIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!! Down the hall. We finally got to the elevator lobby. Mom put me down and tackled me in a hug. And dad jumped in. We were al laughing messes. That is... My sleeves rolled up...