Total back fire.

I finally ran after Chandler and Frank. Frank was just messing around and I found both of them laughing their ass's off. I laughed with them. We went back inside. Chandler and I watched the band rehearse for a while. We watched them play "Famous last words" and "I'm not okay". Chandler was surprisingly amazed. I thought it would be a little... To punk rock for him *flips hair*.

"This is freaking amazing!!!" He yelled.
"Really? I was worried you wouldn't like it."
"No way! This is awesome!"
"You should see when my dad starts being sassy." I laughed. He laughed at me too.
"Hey I hope you don't mind, but my sister wanted to come to the show too, but she's a little late."
"Oh yeah that's fine! But I thought you just have a brother."
"Oh well, that's what we were doing in New Jersey. We adopted from the orphanage." He said.
"Oh awesome! I came from there!"
"Oh cool! Than you must know her!" I said.
" I might." A few minutes later Chandler got a text.
"Oh that's her! She says she is waiting outside!"
"Okay let's go!" We went out the back of the building to see a girl in the parking lot. At first I couldn't really see her but when we walked closer I froze in pure terror.

It was Jamie... The slut.

(OH SHIT THE RETURN OF JAMIE!!! She be like SURPRISE BITCH THOUGT YOU SEE THE LAST OF ME!!!)