The cuts are back

It has been a whole week since the whole Jamie incident. I Haven't seen Chandler ever since than. Social Media has been nuts about me. But it has been a whole lot better. I live in a actual house now haha. It's really cool. I hang out a bunch with the band. Frank is like my fuckin BFF now XD. Are house is very nice. My room is fucking awesome. Bandit is the sweetest little thing ever. I love her so much. She is very playful. One day I was sitting in the living room and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Chandler. I picked up my phone and read it.

"Hey ugly ass fag!" I felt sick as I read it.

"Chandler?" I replied.
"No dumb ass! It's Jamie."
"What the hell do you want?"
"You are going to stay away from my brother!"
"Jamie there is nothing you can do about it. Your brother is my best friend I can hang out with him if I want too!"
"Well I guess these will be on the internet than." That's when Jamie sended me a video. It was Jamie kicking me in the stomach the day Gerard and Lynz got me. It ended when Gerard was carrying me out. I flipped out immediately.

"WHO TOOK THAT?!?!" I replied.
"My friend. Look here, If you lay eyes on Chandler again, this will be everywhere. You will be a laughing stock!" I felt tears rushing down my face. I threw my phone at the wall and ran to my room. I had kept a box of blades hidden from my parents just incase I needed them. I didn't think I did but I was wrong. I took one out and ran to the bathroom. I hadn't cut in a month but that was about to end. I squeezed my eyes shut as I ran the blade across my skin. I looked to see the blood flow out of my fresh new cut on my wrist. That's when I remembered mom and dad how they reacted when they saw my scars. That's when I broke down crying on the bathroom floor. And than I heard a knock.

(Ok let's get this straight, Jamie is a BITCH. And so am I for making this sad.)