Chandler's wake up call.

I woke up to my phone blasting out green day. I groaned and read the time. It was 7:00. I then grabbed my phone. I read who was calling. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Kylie! It's me Chandler!" I jumped up out of my bed and ran out to the balcony. All I heard were taxi's beeping so I had to cover the ear that wasn't on my phone.

"Hey Chandler!!!" I said very happy now.
"Hey! Are you still in New York?" He asked.
"Yeah how did you know?"
"Well all the beep beep beep!" He said.
I laughed.
"Well it's the city that never sleeps right."
"Haha yup. So where are you going next?"
"Um Spain I think. We have to finish up the worp tour. But it's just 3 more shows."
"Ok, I'm in LA now but I actually my come down to see your mom and dad's band. Does that sound good?"
"That sounds awesome!"
"Ok I'll see you! Keep me updated ok!"
"Ok bye!" I hung up. OMG I knew he wanted my number but i didn't know that he would ligit call me! He must.... Like me!!!! EEEEK!!!! I started happy dancing on the balcony. That's when my mom walked out.

"Who were you talking to that's making you do this?"

"Ummmmm....... CHANDLER RIGGS!!!" I shouted.

"OMG that boy? Holy crap he is cute. Does he like you?"

"Well he asked for my number and called me beautiful!" My mom screamed.

"OMG MY DAUGHTER HAS A BF!!!!" She shouted.

"OMG MOM SHHHHHHH!" We both started laughing like Hiennas. That's when my dad walked out.

"What the hell? Were you guys drinking last night?" He joked. We all started laughing again.