AN OUTING (Introduction)

Two kids are playing video game inside their room sitting on the floor, and their mother enters inside the room angrily)

             EMILY POV
             ~~~~~~~~
"Kids what are you two doing?it's already five in the evening and Peter your arrogant angry papa will be here at any movement" mom shouted at me and Edi seeing us playing video games.

"What happened mummy if it's four? and if dad comes back from his work? it's his daily routine mummy" Edward (Edi)  my little brother said.

" Edi are you really in your sense boy? Emi you lazy did you forget that your dad is taking us all for an outing today? and look you two not yet packed your bags" mom asked.

"Ohh ..ohhh..shit ....shit I'm sorry mom, I really forgot about it,Edi my boy come on stop playing and let's pack our stuffs" I said.

" Hmmm ...I'm not able to understand what you will pack in fifteen minutes? if you missed something don't ask me to buy it for you kids,I'm warning you two before itself" mom said angrily.

" Come on Mrs Rima Peter(mom's name),chill down we are not going to miss anything,or if we forgot something too we won't ask you, hmmm... happy? now go and check your stuff darling" Edi said to mom pinching her cheeks.

" Offf....you kids....uhhhh...nobody can change you,your brother and sister duo it's unbelievable my kids,now hurry up dad will be here at any movement" mom said caressing our hairs and went outside.

Taking the bags out from my cupboard"Comeon Edi fill these bag with the stuffs and items you wanted to carry" I said.

"Okay my second mother as your wish" he said and started packing his stuffs and we carried out it downstairs.

" Mummy we two are ready with our bags,where is dad? he is very late today,call him and ask did he really remember about the promise?" Edi asked twisting his lips.

Before mom can dial dads number we  heard the car horn sound and parking sound outside the house.

" Mom, Edi it looks like it's dad's car,he is already here hurray!!that means he is here for the outing" I said with excitement and jumping on the floor.

So now you all would be confused about me and my family let me introduce myself and my family to you all.

My dad Peter James is a business man,but he was the only son of a business tycoon before marrying my mom Rima.

Because of marrying a low class girl,and spoiling their expectations on their son, my grandfather closed the doors of their house on my dad's face and asked him never to show his face to them again.

So for that reason from eighteen years my dad has never seen his family members again, and with his hardwork he became a great business man.

My mom Rima Peter is a house wife and also a music teacher in our college,I'm seventeen years old and in few weeks I will join in an university.

My brother Edward Peter is three years younger than me and he is a tenth grade student and my best friend too.

We are a Roman catholic Christian family in India and all the people respect my dad and his hardwork.

    UNKNOWN PERSON POV

   ××××××××××××××××××××

FAR AWAY IN  SWITZERLAND A FAMILY IS SITTING IN THE DINNING TABLE....

Parents including three kids were having their breakfast together and two kids were signalling eachother something pointing their elder brother.

" What is going on here? why you two are eating eachother ears? see lots of food is on the table come on have it" Our FL said.

"Evi, big brother our exams are over and we want to meet grandma and grandpa" Jessy said.

" Okay if you want to see them you can go sissy,what is there to think so deeply?" Evan our ML asked.

" Evi bro you are not able to understand what we are trying to tell you, actually...it's that...hmmm.. uhhh....oooffff..mom tell your Evi darling" John said.

" What are you two trying to tell me my twinnes?come straight to the point,don't act like you fear with me" Evi said chewing his food while raising his left eybrow.

"Evi darling your twinnes are trying to convince and ask you to accompany us to India,from three years you are not visiting my parents"

" They really miss you baby, please let's go together and meet them, you know how much they love you after my brother" Dency said.

"Evan your mom is correct young man,they really miss you alot,every time when we visit them in vacation holidays they  expect you too with us" Samuel said.

" Dad you know about my busy schedule and you are talking so? I'm very busy these days I have to open another branch of my company in these year itself" Evan said.

" Come on biggy don't act like we are very poor in money,sometimes we need enjoyment too, leave the business matter on Kelly bro,and please come along with us" John said.

" No Jo I can't come along with you to anywhere these year but I promise that next year definitely we all will meet our grand parents together"Evi said.

" Okay guy's leave Evi to fulfill his goals on his business this year,let's plan for our travelling, Evan please book flight tickets for us four" Samuel said.

Let's know about our Evan Samuel and his family friends..

Evan is the elder son of Samuel John and Dency Samuel, Samuel was the top most business man of Switzerland,but because of his business partner come younger brother accident broke him financially and mentally.

So at the age of seventeen Evan took all the responsibilities of the business on his shoulder, now he is Twenty two years handsome young man with five feet eight inch height,body with six packs,very fair colour,grey eyes and black hairs.

Evi is very sweet with his family but very arrogant CEO for his employees and investors,he always keep a sweet smile on his face.

Which makes his female employees to drool over him and to get sleepless nights thinking about him,but he never allow any girl to enter into his life.

Jessy and John are his twin siblings,who are six years younger than him and they are now in college studies.

Evi always fulfill his twinnie siblings every wish,he never say no to them for anything, and they also love their big brother so much.

Let's know how our Emily Peter our Emi looks like? Emi is full fair in colour with black eyes with a slim figure and her hairs are in brown colour till  below her shoulder.

Her first preference is always her family and brother,she is a very hardworking bold girl who always have a smile on her face.

Evan first preference is also his family which consists of his parents and siblings and he give more importance to his business.