PAST STORY OF EVAN PRINCESS.

THIRD PERSON'S POV;
**********************************

  After reading the previous chapter you all would be wondering where Ria is now? And why did she vanish suddenly after the incident with Tina and Evan?

And is it really something true about, Ria killing Evan's princess along with his family?

As well as how and where Evan met the princess?

So come on let's start the  FLASH BACK  Story.

TEN YEARS BACK~~~~~~~~

It was Evan and his siblings school holidays/ summer vacations,so as usual Evan visited his grandparents village (Dency's parents house).

Evan and his family used to visit dency parents every year in summer vacations, and seeing them her parents used to be happy.

So, "Tomorrow is a very auspicious day in our life Evan, so I want you all to accompany us two to the church, there is a prayer in your name" Denny's father said to Evan.

"Papa are we going to visit our catholic church, which is near our old house?" Dency asked.

"Yeah my daughter we are going to our family church,it has been years we all visited our church together"Denny's mom said.

"Yup mumma I remember we all visited the last time on my wedding day,I'm very excited to go there" Dency said.

"Huh! Why are you so excited to go there mom?" Jessy Evans sis asked.

"In that church and family old house I have a lot of good and sentimental memories with my parents and brother pe...." Before dency can continue her words.

"Stop it now Dency, I don't want to hear his name in this house,you know why I left our old house, so don't ruin my happiness,let me be happy with my grand kids" Denny's father said.

"Okay papa I'm really sorry if my words made you sad,so kids I only have only one thing to tell you, tomorrow you are going to enjoy alot" Dency said.

And all went inside their alternative rooms, Evan was busy doing something in his wardrobe and" Evan what are you doing inside the wardrobe darling " Samuel Evan's dad asked coming inside the room.

"Ohh.... Nothing dad,just selecting a dress for tomorrow,by the way why are you here in my room?" Evan asked.

"Hmm....after today's incident I know that you will definitely try to know about the reason behind everything from your grand parents" before Samuel can complete his conversation....

"Yup papa after selecting an outfit I was thinking to go inside grandpa room to know everything" Evan said.

"Nooo....Evu you can't do that dear, don't ask them anything" Samuel said.

"But why dad? Why can't I ask them anything ?" Evan asked.

"Now I can't say anything to you dear but, you will get to know everything in the future, and I know you will solve this problem" Samuel said.

"Okay dad I will wait eagerly for that day, and I promise you that I will solve everything " Evan said to his father.

"Huh! What a self-confidence my son,we are really lucky to be your parents,you are only thirteen but your behaviour is like a grown up" Samuel thought.

"Okay Evan, now you go to bed,we all have to get there early" Samuel said tapping on Evan's shoulder and went outside.

All went to bed,got up early in the morning and travelled to the church "Wow! Mr James Peter it has been a long time we met each other,I think it has been approximately five years" The church head priest.