WAITING FOR SOMEONE!

AUTHOR'S POV;-
***********************

A sudden friendship proposal from Max made Emily shocked She was in a dilemma about how a stranger can ask her to be his friend?

So without responding to Max request, Emily pandeled quickly towards her home parked her bike,got inside her room and locked it from inside and took a long breath of relief.

"How could that stranger ask me suddenly to be his friend? We knew each other for few minutes, how can I know who is he or what is his intension?" Emily said to herself.

"Oh! Ohh...Emi dear chill down first,what is there to think negative? May be his intention is good, as he said he is new to this place,maybe he need a good friend to share everything "

"Without thinking negatively just think about his proposal,if you are willing to be his friend say yes to him otherwise say no directly on his face" Her inner voice said.

Max friendship proposal was disturbing Emily alot, she was now in a dilema that" should I accept his friendship request? Or start avoiding him?"

"Emi dear what are you doing? Why are you pouring water in your food? Is it too spicy for you dear?"

"Wait don't eat that let me cook something for you which  is not spicy,just give me five minutes darling" Emi's grandma said getting up from her chair.

"Mumma what ever you said Emi did not heard it, she is in her own world, look she is playing with her fork and spoon" Johnson said holding his mom hand.

"Emi....Emily are you okay dear?" Johnson asked shaking Emi's shoulder.

"Uhhh...yeah ....yeah uncle I'm fine,what made you think so?" Emi asked.

"Hahaha.....ohhh....dear really you don't know what you have done? " Johnson asked.

"Yup uncle I really don't know, did I done something wrong?" Emi asked.

"Yes, once have a sneak into your plate my niece, then you will understand what you have done wrong " Emi's grandma said.

"Oh! No why is my food plate covered with water and why my rice is drowning in water? Where is my curry Grandma?" Emi asked with shock.

"You little devil your curry is beside your plate (showing the curry bowl) without using it you poured water into the plate and we thought you are feeling spicy because of the curry"

"By the way why are you lost in deep thoughts? Is something bothering you? Did someone said or did something to you?"

"Do you need any money to purchase anything? Let me know I will help you dear,don't stress yourself just concentrate on your studies" Johnson said.

"No I can't say anything about that stranger Max and his friendship proposal to my family,they are already too much in problems, and now this will create another headache to them"

"I myself has to slove this issue, I should be self dependent from now onwards, let's give a close check on that Max for few days then we can decide what to do about his proposal" Emily thought.

"Hey! Emi again you got lost in your thoughts, tell me if anything is bothering you, did any boy in your class harrassing you or asking you to be his girlfriend?" Johnson asked.

"Please mom and dad forgive me I'm going to lie to uncle now" Emi said to herself turned towards Johnson and continued.

"Nobody is harrassing me or proposed me, actually today I saw a family who were same like we four (Emi parents,Emi and Edi), watching their happy moments I went back to our family time"