ENTRY OF A STRANGER!

EMILY'S POV;-
*********************

In front of uncle Johnson I acted like I'm okay with my parents and brothers death as well as about our property, business and mansion.

But only my heart knows how much hurt and sad I was  from inside but I holded my tears and sorrow back and acted infront of uncle and said....

"Don't worry about me uncle,I'm totally fine about everything and I'm so much glad to God that I still has you all in my life"

"Now  I'm going to my room, I has to do alot of preparation for my university,Awww... uncle I'm so much excited for tomorrow "

"My all time wish/ happiness/ dream is going to come true tomorrow,your Emi baby is going to be a university student uncle "

And without  waiting for  uncle's response I ran into my room locked the door and burst into tears" Nooo..... papa,mom,Edi you three can't leave me alone here" I said in between my sobs and hiccups.

And" Sorry kiddo we three left you all alone in this cruel world without any information, because of this we are not able to go back to hell or heaven my dear" My mom said.

"Yup my princess even your papa is sorry for everything" my dad said sitting beside me.

"Why are you apologizing to me dad? You are not the reason behind our accident and your death's, it's our fate that's all,not be guilty dad" I said holding his hand in mine.

"No dear I'm not apologizing for the accident, I'm apologizing for my stupidity, because of me,my over trust on my friends and partner's, nothing is left for you,all my assets are gone"

"Now you have to depend on your grandparents and uncle, your aunt think you as a burden, you has to live a sorrowful life,I'm really sorry my child for everything " Dad said with teary eyes.

"Papa please don't be sad,in my seventeen years I never saw you sad and never saw you sobbing,so please calm down and let me devor everything, tomorrow your princess is entering in her university studies,are you two not happy " I asked with a fake smile on my lips.

"Ofcourse my child we are very happy for you,we know that you will rock in your university,we are always with you my child,now take rest tomorrow you have to get up early" Mom said.

"Okay mom as you say, please don't leave me, please be with me" I said holding my mom hands laying on the bed.

When I drifted into deep sleep I don't know but, I got up hearing the alarm sound, I searched for my parents and brother everywhere inside the room but,they where not there.

Thinking that I might have seen them in the dream, I went into the washroom, did my morning chores,wore the new outfit uncle bought for me and went outside.

"Ohh! Looks like our princess is excited for her first day of University, come on let's reach there on time, today I will show the shortcut to the university,so that you gave come and go easily" uncle said.

My university was really according to my dream University,it was beautiful from outside and inside too, today I made a twin sister and brother as my best friends.

So it has been a week I started attending the university,so one day while coming back  from the University I saw a beautiful park with lots of trees and flowers near by the bridge side.

"Wow! Beautiful" unknowingly these word came out from my mouth.

"Come on Emi let's enjoy it's beauty and get relaxed from all your problems and pains, while enjoying it's beauty you will feel good" my inner voice said.