IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE IT.

EMILY'S POV:-
******************

"Aww...I can't believe that our papa can even talk with us sweetly Edi, I never saw his these side ever, today is the most memorable day of my life, I'm not going to forget this day" I whispered to Edi while pretending like sleeping in the car.

"Yup..yup sissy, you are correct even I am also very happy and thrilled today watching dad's smiling face" Edi said.

We four were happy with each other,it was like these days were not going to come again in our life, and yeah it was really our last days with eachother.

After our accident too I believed that, we all are alive, and you won't believe but, I was seeing them daily.

I was living happy in this belief when aunty said that " you are a burden to us because of the accident and your families death,due to your parents sudden death we are suffering"

Hearing it my mind went blurr..., I was in a shock, I was unable to believe what is truth but, I screamed aloud" Nooo...it's not true,you are lying aunty, my parents and brother is alive"

"It's hundred percent true Emily,I'm saying the truth,in that accident you lost your parents and brother,now you are an orphan and burden to us all" Aunty said.

"Nooo....it's not true,you are lying my parents and brotherrr....areee...." What happened next I don't know, my vision went blurr...

And I woke up hearing "Emi...emi baby get up my child,we all are here for you, please open your eyes baby" my uncle Johnson was calling me.

"Uncle... uncle look what aunt Maggie is saying ? She is saying that my parents and brother is dead, think about it she is saying that your only sis, brother in law and nephew is dead and I'm your niece is a burden for you all" I said sobbing loudly.

"Calm down first my child, please have some water, let me explain you everything,just don't think anything wildly"

"I knew that my emi is very strong and she can bare everything, so please don't get hypertensive, and just listen calmly " uncle said.

"Yup uncle please continue what you want to say, I'm hearing and waiting to know the truth, please tell me everything " I said.

But I was praying to God "please my god uncle should say that aunty is just pranking on me and my family is alive"

And uncle started describing everything that happened after the accident It was really a shock for me, I was unable to believe that mom,dad and Edi are no longer in this world.

Why because? I can see and talk with them three whenever I need, my mind went blurr....and I screamed aloud"nooo...no uncle it's not true,they can't leave me alone in this cruel world"

"No my child( caressing my hairs) you are not alone,we all are there for you,we loves you alot darling, please don't feel sad and low,we are your family now"

"Till you complete your studies and get married in a good family,you are going to stay here with us, your responsibility is on my shoulder, you knew that you are more than my biological daughter to me" uncle said pressing my head to his chest.

"When you have your father's own  house,car and business ,what is the need to stay with these people as a burden for them, talk with your uncle and get back home " my inner voice said.

And I too felt that it's a good idea, so, I decided to talk about it to uncle" Hmm...yup uncle Jo I know that you love me alot and you will care for me,but I want to live in my house which my papa built for us"

"We have our own house,car and business, I can  accomplish my goal and aims with my dad's money, I don't have to be a burden for anyone ( giving a look to aunt Maggie), please send me home " I said.

"Baby girl listen wha......."

"Haha......hehe....ohhhh.... hahaha.... house, property, car, business and money,wow super where is that all? Haha....I thought you are in just illusion but,you have gone nuts girl" Aunty said intrupting uncle in between.

"Un...uncle john...wha...what is aunt saying? What happened to our house, business and other assets?" I asked with shock.

"That all gone after your parents death my child" uncle said.

"What? All gone? How? Where it gone? Who took it from us? Did for my treatment you sold it all?" I asked with a mixed expression of curiosity and shock.

            EVAN'S POV
           ******************

Hello !👋🏻 Friends,

After hearing my introduction,you all might be thinking that I might be a very arrogant, irritating and selfish person,am I correct friends?

Actually it's not true, I'm a very lively person,but for my business purpose I keep a duplicate face like that.

Hmm ....it's true that everybody in my office tremble and scare with me alot,not only younger employees but experienced elder employees too.

Sometimes I really feel bad for them,they all are elders of mine but I scold and scream on them but, what to do?

At the age of enjoying my young age my youth I was busy with reowning my father's business, with lots of hard work I brought our company back to the number one position.

In my age my friends used to enjoy their life with their father's financial support,but me was busy in completing my education, controlling the family and sorting the business problems.

Because of my uncle's sudden death and my dad's depression I lost my youth life, at the age of seventeen I wore an arrogant,rude person fake face for others.

But I used to sob a lot alone in my bedroom, I never had a close friend or relative to share my pains and sorrows " don't worry Evan you can took out every pain after your life partner enters your life" a voice used to come from my inner heart when ever I used to be sad.

After reaching home my only relief from my tiredness, tension and pain was my twin siblings, seeing their smiling face I feel relieved and relaxed.

They two always wait for my return from office to wish a happy goodnight to me"Good night big B" they say giving me a hug and get back to their rooms.

I'm very much close to my grandparents ( mom's parents) they two love me more than my own parents, I always noticed that they too always wore a fake smile on their face.

Hmm...and I'm sure that you miss their only son, my uncle alot because of misunderstanding or stubbornness now we don't know anything about uncle and his family.

With my power and position I tried to investigate about them but, no use of it we never got anything about them.But I will definitely find out them and reunite them with my grandparents.

I have noticed that my mom misses her brother a lot too, thinking about him she becomes gloomy sometimes.