RESEMBLES LIKE SOMEONE

AUTHOR'S POV
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan parents, twin brother and sister, tried to convince him to visit India.

But no use he is fixed on his words and decision, if he decides something once then nobody can change his decision,so he told his parents and twins to enjoy their vacation.

" Kelly (Evan assistant) book four flight tickets for, mom, dad, and my twinnies" Evan said to his assistant.

And immediately Kelly grabbed his tab from the table said" sure sir, give me five minutes"and started typing something in it.....

After five minutes Kelly said" boss the tickets are booked now, tomorrow afternoon is their flight, they will reach India day after tomorrow"

"Now you all are happy na? Enjoy your vacations and don't forget to call me daily" Evan said.

"Yeah big bro how can we forget to call you? We will call you daily twice, and it's a deal" his little siss Jessy said.

So after getting down from the flight,their driver was waiting for them in the airport"welcome to India Madam and sir, please get inside the car" The driver said while folding his palm together and wished them.

And they all got inside the car, and they have been drove towards their house.

But when they were ten kilometers, nearer to their destination, they saw some crowd on the road.

"What happened? why so many people's are there? Did something happened to some one?"  Jessy asked to the driver.

"Yes young lady,I think someone got with an accident and everyone is enjoying the view but not helping them" driver said.

"Oh!! Really uncle?? Then stop the car, may be someone is in need of help, we can help them if possible" John said.

And they all went to the accident spot,and checked what happened? and got shocked seeing the irresponsible person's and the scenario in front of them.

"What kind of people are these? seeing the accident nobody is responding,what if something happens to them if we delay? Look towards them four,they all are covered in blood from head to toe" Jessy asked.

"Are you all really human beings? At this moment you all should think about saving the people inside the vehicle,but  you careless people taking images and sharing in social media"

"Will you all be the same for your family too?Please call an ambulance and send them to the hospital as early as possible" Samuel said to his driver.

The driver quickly called an ambulance, and they were taken to the hospital, and before getting inside the car Jessy saw a ladies hand bag on the road.

She ran towards the bag and opened it and found an identity card and a mobile phone and they dialled the last number and informed about the accident.

But Samuel, Evan dad asked the driver to take them too to the hospital, so after knowing that the relatives of the accident person's came, they went back.

When they were on their way to their house, Dency, Evan mom said" I don't know why but ,I felt like I have some ,relationship with that family"

"And the little girl Emily,I saw her somewhere,she resembles like someone to me,thank god that we found her bag on the road and got to know her name" Dency said.

"Oh!! Come on mommy,it's just your illusion, she is so cute and beautiful na,so you felt that she resembles to someone you knew" Jessy said.

"Yes honey Jessy is correct, really she is very cute during unconscious state too,so you felt so with her charm now forget about them"

"They all will be fine very soon, tomorrow I will call that, little girl uncle and, ask about them, happy now?" Samuel asked.

"Hmm...ok ok as you say, but don't forget to ask about the little girl and her family condition" Dency  said.

After fifteen minutes, they all reached the huge mansion, and Dency parents welcomed them all very happily.

"These time too my Eva darling didn't willing to see once his old grandparents?it's looks like he don't want us two" Dency mom said sadly.

" Yeah honey you are correct my grandson whom I loved more than my son,is too reacting like his uncle he is avoiding us and our pure love" Dency dad said.

" Oh..hooo..uncle aunty it's not true,our Evan really miss you two daily,he talks about you daily atleast for once"

" As you all know he is giving more importance to his business and company more these days,even we two see him weekly once and that to because of Jessy and John" Samuel said.

" And old lady forget about your Eva darling,I'm here for you always,every year I'm visiting here to see you my love" John said pecking his grandma cheek.

"Hahahaha..... you naughty boy my new boyfriend, now get inside your rooms and get freshen up,till then I will arrange the dinning table" grandmother said.

They all went to their rooms, and freshened up, after that all gathered for lunch near the dining  area.

Dency was looking very sad, upset and gloomy and was not eating anything properly, and was in her thoughts,so her mom asked her.

"Are you missing your lovely son Evan, Den? You should have brought him too along with you, even we are missing him"

"No aunty her mood is not off, because of Evan, it's, because of a little girl" Sam said and told everything to his in-laws.

"Ohh...is it so? den you know about our country dear,here everyone is busy in their own life nobody has time for others problems"

" So now you forget about everything, and enjoy the holidays with my twins happily, you won't look good in these gloomy looks" Den mom said.

Infront of everyone Dency acted like she has forgot about Emily and her family accident, and used to play and eat with them.

But deep somewhere inside her heart and brain she was questioning herself" why I feel like Emily resembles like someone of mine?"

Why am I not able to forget her face easily?

Why her face is forcing me to recollect about the person who resembles like her?

Why god made me to witness the accident and why we took her and the family to the hospital when nobody was coming forward to help them''

"Why am I bothering about that cute girl and her family?"

"Is this really a single of God to show me something?"

"Please God explain or give me a hint about all this, I'm unable to get out of it and I'm unable to forget that cute girl".