ALL ALONE EMILY

AUTHOR'S POV
*****************

A beautiful girl was sleeping unconscious on a bed,and she saw a dangerous dream.

In her dream she saw that,she was enjoying her outing with her parents and brother.

And suddenly a huge truck, crashed with their car,and it flew high in the air,and in seconds with a "thadam'' sound came down.

When she looked towards her father in driver seat,he was fully covered in blood from head to toe.

And even her mom and little brother was unconscious, she came out from her dream screaming her dad's name.

"Paa...paap...papaaa…. Where are you? Mom... mom Ed..Edi where are you all?" She cried their names.

"Oh!! Young lady you are awake? Please calm down" a nurse said,and she turned towards another nurse and said.

"Please nurse Mary go fast and call her doctor,who is treating her for a month,he is waiting for her recovery as well as for her consciousness" the nurse said to her co-nurse and she ran towards the outside of the room.

And in five minutes a doctor, a man in his forties,an old man and woman in their sixty plus came inside along with the doctor.

"Hello! miss Emily Peter, how are you feeling now? Are you better now? Do you have pain anywhere in your body?" The doctor asked.

Before she could answer,the man in his forties hugged Emily in his embrace and said" uncle baby doll is good na? we all were waiting for your recovery and consciousness "

"Yes uncle, grandpa, grandma and doctor sir,I'm fine and I don't have any pains, but where is my parents and brother?" Emi asked.

"They are fine and taking treatment in another room baby, you were in coma from one month, so don't worry about others"

"And today you came to conscious,so don't stress yourself and take rest, we will talk about it later" her uncle and grandparents said controlling their tears.

They are Emi mom's parents and only brother Johnson Dennis.

"Uncle if I got up from coma after a month,then what would be mom,dad and my Edi condition?take me to their room,I want to see them three once" Emi said.

" They were also in coma baby but two days before Rima came out from it and yesterday Peter bro and Edi got concious"

"Now you take rest I will tell them about your health condition and they will be here to see you'' Johnson said.

''Nope...I want to see them now and it's final" Emi said and tried to sit straight.

Emi was not ready to take rest,she was insisting to see her parents and brother.

So doctor signalled nurse,to inject her an injection and in few seconds she drifted into sleep.

During the accident, her parents and brother died on the spot,due to heavy blood loss.

But Emi was rescued, by some good people,and they brought them to the hospital on time.

When they got with an accident,a family was going from there, and they saw them all.

And took them all to the hospital and informed their family members and they went back home.

Any guess friends who are those good members? Yes it's our male lead Evan Samuel(Evan) family member's.

They were on their way to their home town, when they saw the accident.

So they admitted the whole family in the hospital and even informed,Rima's brother Johnson about the incident.

They got a mobile phone, from a hand bag which Emi was holding, and they informed the last caller about the accident.

And coincidentally it was Johnson number,so when he arrived the hospital,they all left to their home.

But somewhere Evan mom,was feeling some kind of affection towards Emily, because she was only able to see her face.

Poor Emily don't know that her parents and brother left her alone in this world forever and now how she will face the Cruel world alone.

"Doctor I already have lost my only sister, brother in law and nephew,now I can't loose my doll my neice, please save her doctor" Johnson said holding doctor hands.

"Please calm down Mr Johnson, nothing is to worry about Miss Emily Peter,now she is perfectly alright think about how to tell her about the loss she had in her life?" doctor said.

" Yes doctor we are also tensed about it,what will we say to her about her parents and little brother death?" Johnson asked.

Meanwhile they all were having a talk with eachother about Emi condition and a huge fog entered inside the room and went near Emi...

" Mommmm....papaaa ...Ediii....wait where are you three going leaving me alone? please wait I'm also coming along with you, don't leave me alone" Emily said looking towards her front.

" Emi baby to whom you are talking? are you okay darling?" Johnson asked seeing Emi talking alone with herself.

" See uncle John ,mom and dad taking Edi with them and not taking me, ask your siss to take me too" Emily said pointing towards someone.

" Nobody is here baby other than grandpa, grandma,you and me darling,then with whom you are talking?" John asked searching all around the room.

" Uncle are you blind? why are you not able to see my mom ,dad and Edi?see they are looking towards you in shock" Emily said.

"Doctor... doctor please come inside,see what happened to my doll,she is acting like a mental person, talking with herself and saying that she is talking with her parents and brother, ahhh...oh my God what happened to my little princess? Why are you doing these to my child?" John said sobbing holding Emi's hand.

"It's just her illusion Mr Johnson,maybe she is assuming herself with her parents because of the sedation we gave her,let her take rest for a few minutes then she will be okay, please don't worry about anything" the doctor said.

" Okay... ok mom I'm going to take a nap now, but promise me that you won't leave me alone" Emily said again looking towards the same direction.

" But doctor how can be it possible? she is not yet in sedation but assuming her parents in front of her?" Johnson asked.

" Hey! mom I'm not sleepy, come here and caress my hairs so that I drift into sleep, uncle was correct you three came here to see me,hmm...now I can sleep assured" Emi said acting like holding someone's hand.

" Please calm down Mr Johnson,let miss Emily have a good sleep,then definitely she will be okay and tomorrow we will tell her about the truth of her parents death" doctor said.

Suddenly a small fog made the doctor to fell down, when he searched for the person who pushed him,he didn't found anyone.

" Oh! the door is opened and the wind is blowing too much,maybe that's the reason I fell down? " doctor said to himself.

"Doctor what happened to you? how did you fell down? come on get up" Johnson said extending his hands towards doctor.