A HANDSOME PROFESSOR!

EMILY'S POV;-

The whole night I was unable to get sleep, his sudden action and his hoarse sound was echoing in my ears.

But it's true that he didn't misbehaved with me or proposed me, he just asked me to be his first friend.

Still I was very confused about everything, thinking about all this when I drifted into sleep I don't know but....

"Emi....emi....are you still sleeping my girl? Are you okay dear? Open the door immediately, it's past eight in the morning and you are late for the university" I heard my grandmother voice.

I opened my eyes half and looked towards the table clock and " Shhi...shit I'm really going to be late today" I said got down from the bed and walked towards the door.

"Usually you used to get up early daily, what happened to you today? Why were you sleeping still? Is something bothering you?" Uncle asked walking towards me.

"Hmm.... no...no uncle nothing is bothering me, actually I had some assignment so slept late so, I was unable to get up on time" I said.

"Hmm. ..ok ok now hurry up and get ready I'm going to drop you today so that you won't be late for your classes" uncle said.

So, in no time I came out with my college bag and" are you ready Emi? Come on let's go" uncle said.

We were few meters away from the bridge and my heart started beating fast" lub,.tub...lub...tub" I was feeling awkward but my eyes were searching for Max.

But other than the other employees and workers I didn't found him" Emi he is an architect, may be he won't come here daily or comes when he wills" my inner voice said.

After dropping me uncle went, during the whole classes my brain was filled with yesterday incident " Hey! Beautiful where have you been lost? Why are you not having your lunch?" My friend Lia asked.

"Huh! Nothing guys I'm not lost in any kind of thoughts,it's just your assumption" I said having a spoon of rice.

"Hey! Cutie not tell me that someone proposed you to be his lover and you are thinking about what to tell him in return?" Lia twin brother Liam asked all of a sudden.

Hearing it I suddenly choked on my food" Li you stupid what is this? What kind of question was that? If you have a crush on Emi tell her directly" Lia said rubbing my back and offering me water.

"So cutie I was right, somebody really proposed you,and you are now in a big confusion, and about the crush Lia said, be assured dear I don't have anything for you now"

"Hmm....but in future I can't say anything, maybe I will love you and propose you too, so tell us what happened? And who is the person who proposed you" Liam asked.

"It's true that some unknown person proposed me, but not to be his girlfriend or lover, but to be his first friend here" I said.

Hearing it the brother and sister duo got confused and made a face , so I told them everything in detail.

"Haha....oh! My Emi darling what is there to get confused or to get frightened?" Lia asked.

" Yup Emi Li is correct,there is nothing negative in his behaviour, he has a good intention behind it, that man just willing to be your friend, just accept it " Lia said.

"Exactly,if in future his behaviour changes or he tried to do something then we are here for you, so make a third friend too" Liam said.

So keeping their words in my mind, I walked towards home, I was few steps away from the bridge and again my heart started beating.