NEW TURNING POINT

THIRD PERSON'S POV;-

Hearing Maggie saying "Haha...all is gone nothing is left" Emily got shocked.

And "What is aunt blabbering nonsense? Where my dad's all assets gone? As per my knowledge my dad is a well known rich man in the society"

" Hmm...did papa was facing a bankruptcy problem? Maybe that's why he was acting weird before the tour and after the tour" Emily thought to herself.

"Oh....hooo...emi don't think wildly of anything by yourself,just ask your uncle about it and then come to a conclusion" Emi's inner voice said.

"What did aunt said? All gone? Where it gone? Who took it from us? Did you use all my dad's assets for their funeral ( parents and Edi's) and my treatment for these days?" Emi questioned Her uncle.

"No no darling it's not true,I didn't used your dad's single penny for your treatment,my sis, brother in law and Edi hospital expenses or funeral, it was my own savings I used" Johnson said.

"Then what happened to our house,car and everything  uncle? It was all my dad's hardwork, he flew his blood like sweat to give us three a happy life"  Emi said.

"Yup miss princess it was all your father's hardwork, which he saved for your future,but what the use?"

"But your father was an idiot,fool,Dumbo don't know what else, that's the reason he made you an orphan and a burden for us"Maggie said.

"Ple...plea... please (sob)... please aunty don't call my dad by such names,look my dad is sad and tears are in his eyes, I never saw his this angle" Emi said pointing towards the door entrance.

"Ooofff... hubby it's too much, I really think this girl has lost her brain power totally,she has gone nuts in the accident,she is assuming everything again about her parents and brother "

"Hmm....I can't stay here with my son, because these psycho girl, I gave only a single child an I want him safe and secure" Maggie said grabbing the suitcase from the wardrobe top.

"Mag please give me few minutes,let me explain everything to my neice, don't take a wrong step at these crucial moment, I really want you with me" John said holding mag hands in his.

"Hmm...uhhh...mmm....okay....ok,I'm not going anywhere,I'm taking our son out for an ice-cream treat,till then tell her everything happened in these months" Maggie said and went outside the bedroom.

Actually Maggie is a good lady, only she has a foul mouth,she don't know when,where,what to talk? She thinks more about her only son's future alot.

After Maggie went out Johnson started telling Emily what happened after her dad's death "no uncle it's not true" Emi said.

Johnson: "it's true my dear "

Emily" But how can dad do such stupidity uncle?"

Johnson "Even we all are shocked dear,we are unable understand why Peter brother trusted them all in such extend that nothing is left for you"

Emily " Hmm...it's okay uncle,no problem don't think more about that, I don't need any wealth or assets,whom I needed the most is no more with me,then what's the use of his assets?"

Johnson"You please don't worry about anything dear,now you are my responsibility and I swear to you that everything will be alright from today onwards"

"Hmm....you just think about your new University and other things leave other things on me, achieve your goals my child and be successful in your life " Johnson said caressing Emi hairs.

"Okay uncle as you say, but don't worry about me uncle after joining the university I will search a part-time job and I will pay my tution fee by myself " Emily said.