THE MEET

"What?" I said as I gulped down a big chunk of cake from my sister's birthday party. "You're eating yourself to death Kara. You have to stop this before become huge." said my sister Kasey. I rolled my eyes at her comment that she'd tried to say with ease. "I got to go, Carsen is taking me to get my car from the shop and I really wanna get there so we can leave and I can go home." I said dumping my plate into the trash. "Ok I love you thanks for coming." "Love you too ! Happy 26th !" I said shouting as I exited. *HONK* "I'm coming!" I yelled making my way to Carsen's truck. "Kara you're not going around these men looking like that. " Carsen said angrily studying me. "What you don't like it?" I said looking down at my dress smoothing it. "Not that... you just showing way too much." He said pulling off. Carsen is my ex from two years ago but he acts more like a brother or father. "Carsen what are we doing here." I said aggravated. "Go change. Now." he said. "Really Carsen? You act like these men are gonna want my big fat ass! They aren't I am too unattractive to draw any kinda man. So why should what I wear matter?" He simply looked at my then pointed towards my apartment. We got out and I went in my bathroom, showered, and changed into my sweats. Once I was ready we headed for the door. "That's right do what daddy says." Carsen said slapping my ass. "Oow!" I said punching him in his stomach making him chuckle his sexy laugh. I blushed. When we made it to the shop I got out and followed behind Carsen. We made our way to the paint job section of the shop. The owner of the section led us to my ride. I slowly walked past every car following behind both men. I spotted one man whose name tag may have read "Emon", but I could barely tell. Though I saw I made him loose track of what he was doing as his eyes slowly followed me and he accidentally sprayed the man whose car he was working on. I laughed blushing as he winked at me to take attention off of his mistake. When we'd made it to my car Carsen paid the man and helped me inside to see the new paint and how I liked it. "Sooooo ?" What do you think?" the man asked. "I love it." I smiled widely in face. He nodded and he and Carsen walked off talking business and more junk. I looked up to see the man from earlier, that'd embarrassed himself, walking my way. "Hi .. umm I'm Emon." he said trying to tug away the grin he'd grown. "Hi." I said with the biggest smile on my face. He was a dark chocolate color, beautiful dark brown shiny eyes, straight teeth, with a slight curly afro. He was about 6'0 with a strong body build. "So umm, whats your name?" he asked. "Oh I'm sorry my name's Kara." I said reaching to shake his hand. He gripped my hand and instead of shaking he kissed it lightly. "You're very beautiful. Is that your boyfriend you walked in with ?" "Uh actually no, he's my ex. He decided my truck needed a paint job so here we are." I said. "Oh well Kara, how old are you?" he asked walking closer to my door. "I'm 19," I said as he looked almost choked, "Is there problem?" "No I uhhh just I thought you were around 17 or 18. But I guess that would be close." he said stuttering. "How old are you?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Just 20" he said licking his full lips. I nodded signaling his boss and Carsen headed our way. "Well if its too much to ask could I have you number ?" I smiled putting my number into his phone. He smirked walking away. "Ready to ride out ?" Carsen said admiring my fresh new white paint. I simply nodded as we made our seperate ways. I made it home in time for my shows and seen that Emon had texted me.

Emon: Hey beautiful... was hoping to catch you on my break but since I didn't how would you like a date on the beach at sunset ?
Me: I think I could maybe arrange a few things.. but ima get going I'm tired its been a long day.
Emon: aight

When he replied I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.

THE FAT GIRLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें