FIRST DAY

It's my first day at work and I have my own section already. Usually you'd have to be someone's coworker to help them out, but she wanted me started already. I had plenty of business and made two hundred dollars added up by the tips I got. After three hours it was finally lunch time. Brittany had came and told everyone that we could either eat in the cafeteria or we could let her take our orders for Carsen to go get our food. I decided I only wanted to eat in the cafeteria. The tacos smell delicious today and I don't want someone I don't trust handling my food. I made it to the cafeteria where it was sort of crowded. The aroma of beef and chips filled my nose. I got in line behind a couple of other workers and stood quiet til my time in lunch came. When I got my food I went to my table to sit and enjoy my lunch. I saw from the corner of my eye a tall muscular man walking up to my side. I looked up and found a six foot, light skinned, perfect teethed man who looked as if he were in his early thirties. "Hey ma'am." He said sitting down beside me. "Uh do you know where Mrs. Becca's office is?" He asked. I gulped my taco down nodding. "Down that hall leaving the cafeteria take a left at the first hallway, then on down the third room on the right it should be sparkly and you've found your girl." I said. "Thanks uhhhh?" he said. "Kara." I said giving him my name. "Thanks Kara.. catch you later." He said winking. As he made an exit I noticed all the women looking and pointing at him. They then looked at me giving me dirty looks. I brushed it off because this is my workspace; any other business can be handled somewhere else. Lunch was over and I made my way back to my station. But on my way I had to stop by Mrs. Becca's office to give her my papers. "UGHHH! YESSS! HARDER HARDER!" I heard screams coming from the walls. I quickly turned around to leave I didn't want to think twice about walking in on an forty year old woman having sex.

BACK AT MY WORKSPACE

"Hey I would like a versatile sew in... dyed tips preferably pink and purple." A costumer said addressing me. "Okay take a seat right here and I'll get right to you." I said cleaning up from my last session.

UNKNOWN: hey Kara miss me? ;)

Kara: who is dis????

UNKNOWN: don't worry about it. Just get to Children's Property Fun... BY FIVE O'CLOCK! :)

My stomach sank automatically. That's where my nieces daycare is and she stands out in the parking lot with the other children waiting for her ride. What if someone were to get her? I have to leave NOW!