MY WEIGHT

"Timmy your phone is ringing!" I screamed to Timmy from my kitchen. Last week he'd found out he tested positive for HIV due to his boyfriend. He moved out of their apartment and came to stay with me. Is he doing well? Not really. He's slowly dying and its very sad. I sometimes hear him crying at night praying to God to save him from his current situation. He's been in church a lot lately. One night I walked in the bathroom finding him on the toilet crying. I got down to cry with him praying and everything. I hate to see him going through this, but I told him "...We can't focus so much on the future or we'll miss everything in the now..." -unknown

"Here I come!" He yelled back running downstairs. "Hello?" He answered whoever was on the phone. His smile quickly fled away as whoever was on the phone spoke. "what's wrong???" I mouthed. Tears started to roll down his face as the phone dropped aside our feet. He dropped to the ground and what he'd said hurt so bad. Just more stress added with my weight.

"You okay Timmy?" I asked serving him water as he sat on his bed. "Yeah I'm okay." he said without looking up. I could tell he was very hurt. "Kara... Can I tell you something?" He asked breaking the silence. I only nodded sitting beside him. "You know the night the shoot out happened? And Emon came to your crib?" He started. "Yes." I said looking confused. "I know you're wondering what it has to do with anything but... My boyfriend has been sleeping with Emon behind my back... He contracted HIV from Emon... And--" "WHAT THE HELL TIMMY?!" I rose from my seat in anger. Many things were going through my mind. I was in total disbelief of it all. "I'm not finished." he stood trying to stop me from pacing the floor. "I THINK I HEARD ENOUGH! What Kind of sick twisted shit y'all got going on down here?!--" "Emon is out to kill me Kara!" He interrupted me. "What?" I stopped looking at him curiously. "So you brought this shit to my house? Where my niece is TWENTY FOUR FUCKING SEVEN? REALLY TIMMY!?!!" I stated more than asking. "I'm sor-" "You have to go!" "Wha-?, Where am I going to go?" "You don't have to go home but you have to get the HELL OUT!"

*CROWD APPLAUSE IN MY MIND*

"I can't believe you gone just throw me out like this Kara..." He said frowning. "And I can't believe you brought this around me and my niece! Lord only knows what could've happened while we were out and about with you! Maybe you don't see wrong in your actions, but to me that was very disloyal and disrespectful." I said. "Sorry but you can't stay here."

"You know what fat hoe?!" he started as he raised his finger to my face, "you not mad about no fucking danger being around that little brat! You just upset because Emon didn't want yo big hefty ass. Talking about he was so in love ! Bitch I doubt anybody would want you piggy." And just like that I punched him in the face. "You know what hoe," he said as he packed, "This not over I got some for you."

And the was the last I heard from him that day.

SIDNOTE: Not everyone is your friend!

MORE COMING