HURT

We made our way to my apartment, I was quiet the entire ride back. "Why haven't you been talking to me?" Emon asked me pulling into my driveway. "Nothing." I answered exiting not waiting for him to open my door for me. "You sure?" I nodded at his question walking straight to my kitchen. "Well, I um I gotta go. I'll see you later." he said hugging me from behind. He tried to kiss my neck, instead I moved my head aside and struggled my way from his embrace. He shook it off instead of hyping up. "I'll call you tonight baby girl." I ignored him and made my way upstairs, to shower, leaving him standing in my kitchen. I woke up and hour later to go take a shower and fix me something for dinner. When I'd made my wawy downstairs I saw a bunch of roses on the table with chocolates. Before receiving my gifts I looked at my phone seeing that I'd had received five missed calles from Emon. I smiled a bit before picking up the roses. The note to it read "I know you're probably mad at me. I don't really know why baby girl, but I promise I'm gone make it up to you any way I can. Tell me anything it is that you want and you got it."

After reading the note I decided on calling Emon back. "Hello.. We need to talk." I said when Emon picked up the phone. "Okay I'll be right over." he said back.

Emon made it to my apartment. I let him in to sit on the couch. "What's wrong baby girl?" he said touching my face. I removed his hand and a tear shed. "I'm hurt." was all that I could say.