RUSHING

I rushed off to the door. As soon as I got there I bumped into Carsen. "What's the rush?" Carsen said grabbing me. "Let go of me I have to go!" I screamed. "Just cover for me." I added on as I ran to my car. I saw him nod from the corner of my eye. I got in my car and rushed looking for my keys. I hurried and dialed my sister's phone as I sped down the street. "GET TO MYAH'S DAYCARE NOW!" I screamed when she answered. "What?! Why I went up there and they said she had gotten inside someone's vehicle so I assumed it was you." AMYAH!

AT THE DAYCARE

"AMYAH! BABY GIRL WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed out into the crowd of children running around. "Ummm ma'am please be calm. Your sister came and got her." A lady said when she'd realized I was frightening the children. "Nooo noo! NO! My sister thinks I have her!" I screamed looking around as the lady held me back. It had gotten quiet. The teachers and students were staring like I was some sort of psycho path. But in this moment I was. "Ma'am Amyah got in a car with a man. He said it was his daughter. Look you have to go... ma'am this is too much." She said. I couldn't even think straight. All I could think was if my baby girl was going to be alright. I got in my car and started to cry as I sped off into traffic. I hit a lot of bumps hard but I --- *PHONE RING* "hello?" I said sniffling. "Hi... see your niece is over here being a brat and I kind of think you should talk to her and settle her down." A disguised voice spoke into the phone. A brat? I thought to myself... who else would call my niece a brat.

" you not mad about no fucking danger being around that little brat!"

TIMMY! Timmy has my niece. I didn't say his name aloud. I calmly spoke with him so he wouldn't harm my niece. "Please don't harm my baby." I sobbed as I stopped at red light. "Ooooh you don't care about anyone else. Why should I care about your niecey pooh? Huuuuh?" He cooed in the phone. I heard Amyah scream in the background. I began to cry harder. I have to get my niece. "Please. Please. Please." I cried more and more as I heard a whip. "Ok. Haha we'll stop. But you have exactly twenty four hours. Or BOOM! HAHA!" Timmy said over the phone. He didn't know I knew it was him. But when I catch him I will be up his ass.

*DIAL TONE*

This is not over. Gun trip.