MY LIST

It's been three weeks and I haven't seen Emon like I wanted to. Not that way, I have a couple of words for him. He put my niece in harms way then had the nerves to come inside my home where he was maybe trailing danger behind him.

This is not over. He will get what's coming to him; even if it means blood bleeds from my veins!

*MESSAGE FROM SISTER*

SIS: hey, what's up with Amiyah asking all these questions about God and who he is?

Kara: Dang it! I forgot to explain to her who he is the day of the shooting ! Tell her I will, as soon as I get her to the park, explain to her who he is.

Sis: ummm I really don't appreciate you trying to teach my daughter things that I CAN do myself. I got this all you have to do is be an aunt to Amiyah and I have the parenting part.

Kara: look all I'm trying to do is teach her the RIGHT THINGS she needs to know. Her "mother" isn't doing a well enough job. She needs to know who he is and if it isn't for me I'm pretty sure she wouldn't find out about him at all.

*read at 12:56 PM*

After that clapback I'm sure she's not going to talk to me for a while, but that will never stop me from letting my niece know of God.

*AT WORK*

"Hey K! How you doing chick? You look a little exhausted." Timmy said walking up to me. "Well that's not harsh at all," I started, "I'm fine though. How you been?" "Oh well giiiirl. Me and my man are having some problems. Did you know that he tested positive for HIV and didn't want to tell me till AFTER the fact that we had sex. Girl I was highly upset. I have to go get tested after work. But that won't break my spirit anyways; why you so upset looking?" he said.

Timmy's a cool guy and all, but he could've kept the sex part to himself just saying. "Well, you know I'm having a hard time focusing... Me and my sister are mad at each other right now, Emon has it coming for him, and my niece has a lot to learn if the teaching is in my sister's hands." I explained making a long story short. "Oh that's bad but I'm sure it'll all work out for the best though. Just keep praying and (*PHONE RING*) OH! girl I'll catch up with you later!" he screamed walking away. I laughed endlessly when I heard him in the distance yelling into the speaker "Hello?!......Don't worry bout it ! Worry bout this ass whooping you bout to catch when I make it there!"

My mind was rambling all day at work. Missing my niece wondering how her day is going. Wanting to get out of town to get away from all the stress. Work. EVERYTHING the list doesn't end. But this one  thing is at the top of my list.

EMON.

sorry this chapter is soooo short. But I'll be back with WAAAAY more juice in a few minutes ! Love yall COMMENT, RATE, FOLLOW ME.