ch 22

Recape -- Shivaay Confessed His love to Annika! Later Annika confessed her feelings to shivaay! Shivaay revealed the Truth! Annika decided to leave OM! Shivaay too started leaving with her!

Shivaay's pov

She Might be Hungry! I found her Sleeping in my arms Peacefully! I really hate waking her Up I just want to stare Angelic face of her! The Thought Of Her innocence will Soon turn into Maturity and sensibility! I was going through The dilemma Either I should convience Her to Come to my world Where there is no place of emotions No place of humanity but Everyone were chasing after certain Materialist things Or I come and start residing in her world where I can give her the love and her innocence Will be preserved! Though How amazing it sounds but it is not going to be that Easy!!

The fact that this world Runs by money And In this race People have long ago Forgotten the word humanity, love, care and innocence! This World Is Comprised of shrewed People who wants To come first In the race of Power!  The power To run the things In the way they want!

Annika being the girl who stayed For from the world Where People pretend To love! People pretend To care and The closest One can turn Into the biggest enemy Made her Most honest Truthful And innocent person! Merely By Coming into the real World Not only she understood the emotions Like " Couple Love " And " soulmate connection " But She understood the quality of people! She got to understand The People like Ragini Who left No stone unturned To Break her! Annika saw emotions like " Jealousy " And she started to understand the materialist world! Not only that she encountered Certain People who Values Power More than Humanity! There she understood How the society functions!

The society Is running in such a way that No one innocent can survive their If someone tries to survive the society Will make them part of them and will teach Them the lessons of " Money brings power And Emotions holds No place To earn that power"!

Shivaay Ji Her Melodious Voice Brought me into reality!

You got up Baby! I pecked her head Crassing her hairs! She nodded!

Were you scared? I asked her!  She nodded with Teary eyes! I smiled seeing her cuteness!

If you can't live without me why do you even try! I said

I am sorry I just thought I am not perfect For you And ragini didi had said you only pitty Me!  I didn't wanted You To ruin your life for me! As Sanaya didi In Forgotten love movie Had said " We should let go Someone whom We Love for his/her happiness " Annika said! I was Little Upset! She Was Thinking from the society's perspective! She was Really growing But somewhere her Innocence Was not leaving her!

"There is a difference between pity and love! And Everything I do for You Comes from my heart! Your innocence Had Made me Fall in love With madly and Deeply! You don't have to think from society's perspective! The outer world Has People Who doesn't want your Good! In future you might encounter People Who will be good on Your face And Will Plan To Make you Down on your back! Eceryone Has Two sides "

" Just Like You are sweet infront for me and arrogant for rest of the world " she interupted making me shock! I was Flabbergasted! I was gasping To answer But nothing was coming Out! I was no where different "  the Power comes from Money " Mentality! I was working Like a robot To Keep the hold on position Untill she came and changed my life in a better way!

" Yes Just like I have Two sides! But you don't need to have those two sides! You know what makes You Different " She shook her head In No

" That You have emotions Like Humanity, Love, Care For everyone! These emotions Everyone Have forgotton In the race Of life" I said And she smiled!

" You are loved the way You are You don't Need to change Yourself Way of thinking On the basis of what Someone Tells You to do so " I said and she nodded!

" Yes with innocence One needs maturity And sensibility for the long run Life But It is Not everything! You don't have to see yourself as inferior To other You are perfect in your own ways" I said and pecked her forehead!

" I am hungry " She said Not responding To my words Anymore! I chuckled! I was Relieved That her innocence isn't going to leave her Every Because she was brought up like that from the start!

I prepared breakfast And then Got ready to roam around To see some sights! Before that she wanted to go to her hut so we started going in that direction! As we were stepping closer to her hut More tears were flowing through her eyes!  I hold her Tightly in my embrace! I wish I could Do anything about those tears!

She entered The Hut and started Crassing each and every part of The Hut! From the Walls To the place where they used to make Food To the utensils To the Blanket! Fortunatly IJ had told Khanna To Hire a person to take care of the Cleanliness of the place! 

Annika's pov

When I entered The hut I parted from his embrace! The warmth of Place Was engulfing Me! Each and every corner of this place had Unique memory in my life! I crassed the walls of the Hut And then went to the stove To the The blanket that was place In the tidy Way! The Place was so clean It was surprising!

"Thank u Shivaay Ji for taking care of this place"! I said! He smiled and Replied " Anything for your happiness "

This man really loves me the most in this world And I Did mistake Doubting His intentions! I was too realising That I was thinking too broad Nowadays as I was observing Certain things which I hadn't encountered throughout My life!

To be continued