ch 29

Flashback continues

" Baby what happened " he asked being panicked as he found her sobbing!

" Shivaay ji " she cried and forwarded her arms towards him jn order to tell to pick her! He immediately took her in his arms!

She wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her head on his shoulder!

" please tell what happened I am getting worried " he said

" I don't want you to do house's work " she said sobbing hard!

He got confused beyond anything he was not able to get what she was talking about !

" Please tell me what exactly is running in your mind ?" He asked trying his best to not loose his patience! He just wanted to kill those tears which were flowing from her eyes! He was ready to fight with the thing which was no where in his control!

" I don't want you to do work like sheela didi do " she said innocently! He frowned!

Probably he cooked food in morning that's why she is crying so much but she never did something like this before why now?

" I won't do any work you don't like okay? And you know what Annika we should respect everyone's work! Like sheela do hardwork to earn for her food just like I do! No work is big or small if I do any house's work one should equally respect that okay ?" He made her understand that no wo is big or small it's just mentality and he didn't want her to bring such traits in her!

She nodded in yes controlling her sobs and coming out from his hold and sitting on the bed making a lap! He chuckled seeing her sad pout and nose running!

Taking out the handkerchief he wipped her nose to which she frowned!

" From where Sheela came into your mind from the blues! Did you watch any movie related to it?" He asked!

She looked down being embarrassed realising she did mistake!

" I will say sorry to sheela didi " she said in low voice! He just fall in love with her all over again!

" Bhaiya Ragini is leaving " Rudhr barged in their room.

" Woh such a great news " shivaay said

" Come ani let's send her off " rudhr said dragging Annika with him and Shivaay following them!

" Thanku for keeping me here I hope I will come back " she said with fake smile!

" Thanku for coming " Jahanvi said out of courtesy!

" Bye shiv! " She said coming towards him to hug but he stepped aside and forwarded his hand for handshake which she took gritting her teeth!

She went towards Annika and hugged her which made everyone shocked!

" Do remember my talks and don't tell to anyone otherwise your god will get angry on you " she whispered in her ears ! Since no was standing much close to Annika no one could have guessed if she was saying something to her!

" Take care Annika " she said and started moving towards exit!

" Tata Ragini didi " Annika said waving her hand horizontally!

" What had gone into her? Komolika turned into Prerna " Pinky said widing her eyes!

" How she left without creating scene " Rudhr said with shocked

" Glad she left anyways " shivaay said and sighed in relief!

Flashback ends

" Now tell me what had happened otherwise god ji will give you punishment " he said making her spill out the truth!

" But she will be angry naa " she said being irritated!

" If you will tell truth then no one will be angry on you if you will hide things everyone will consider you bad girl! But my ani is good girl right who never lies! So tell me what had happened? " Shivaay asked bringing her close to him and keeping his one hand around her waist and other holding her hand!

" Ragini didi " She said a s shivaay closed his eyes in realisation! The day she was crying hard and at the same day Ragini went back to her father without any drama! Why he didn't doubted her silence!

" What she said" he asked trying to control his frustation!

" She told me if I will not go away from your life you will work in other people's house like sheela didi do " Annika started revealing the truth!

He was having tough time! She was going on her own pace but he was getting too frustated and angry on Ragini! He had an idea someone taught her something he was being disappointed over himself for not taking this all seriously before which lead to more insecurities in her mind!

He was supposed to control his emerging emotion's and deal with her patiently!

" And " he was contributing with all he could do to make her comfortable with the conversation!

" She told me that if you will tell me something about amma I will say I want to go to my house " She said as her eyes teared up !

" But I don't want to live here alone Shivaay ji " she let her emotions out his heart melted! How evilly Ragini manipulated her which effected her so much!

" I won't leave you tell me what happened ahead " he asked

" She made me watch that movie I didn't like it Shivaay ji but I couldn't say because she is my elder so we should respect them right? " Annika said as every ounce of her words showered innocence! His eyes teared up what was he supposed to tell her! Was he supposed to tell her the reality that life is an ultimate bitch where you must respect those who deserves!

" And " shivaay told her to continue!

" She taught me if you will stop me then I will say what is wrong if I will stay at my house! She said I was burden on you and you are keeping me because of your guilt! " Shivaay clenched his fist in anger;

" And and and " Annika tapped her fingers on her head thinking hard about what she had taught her! All his anger went in air and a smile crassed his face!

" And yes!!! And she said that I am not good for you! You will get red cheeks when you will take me out! Enough I don't remember anymore " she said sighing in relief and wiping her non existing sweat beads!

His eyes teared up he didn't know what he was feeling! Happiness that she is around him! Anger that he let Ragini provoke her! Frustation that he left her play with her innocence! Disappointment that he couldn't do anything or just to admire the girl in his arms who revealed such serious things and he was still awestruck of her way!

To be continued

Target - 2 followers